[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
loonger wrote:
"
OP is a liar, i can't give a 3-4 stacks of pizza to your enemies, you always want to delivery the 10 stacks one, because it will be the last pizza that they will eat.

lol wut? Do you mind showing your stats and setup?

It was a joke, i can easily kill packs with 3 stacks, but with 10 stacks is more funny.
Switched to CI at lvl 70, currently 4.2k eHP, died like 10 times already, even with Vaal Discipline ... is it too low or Im just too bad ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
For the love of off f*cking flame dmg :D
So, I was playing dual totems FB build, got decent success with t15 maps, but i got smashed in hydra map (meh),so i decided to reroll into this build,and holy fck - Dominus just catapulted from map after VRF,and i was like - "dafuq was that?" (And that's without 3rd curse ele weak and vaal lightning trap)
That was most funniest thing i ever done in PoE.
Thx for the build,well i'm just need to re-read whole guide,to get some tips for myself (sorry for bad eng tho)

Congrats on pulling off the move. Time to get back to Hydra and oneshot him for revenge. :D
"
Switched to CI at lvl 70, currently 4.2k eHP, died like 10 times already, even with Vaal Discipline ... is it too low or Im just too bad ?

4.2k is far too low for CI... Upgrade you ES gears asap. Aiming for 7.5k at the beginning and eventually 11k+ :) Don't forget to use Discipline and the Energy from Within jew.
"
"
loonger wrote:
"
OP is a liar, i can't give a 3-4 stacks of pizza to your enemies, you always want to delivery the 10 stacks one, because it will be the last pizza that they will eat.

lol wut? Do you mind showing your stats and setup?

It was a joke, i can easily kill packs with 3 stacks, but with 10 stacks is more funny.

okok :)
also where Energy from within goes? thx for the great build, really enjoying it.
Thanks alot for this great build and the time you spent on this guide. much appreciated!
Would Vortex work on the cwdt-setup as well or would it destroy EE or EO?
Thinking about selfcasting both golems and taking something else in the 3rd cwdt-slot.
Any hints?
"
also where Energy from within goes? thx for the great build, really enjoying it.

Put it in the jewel slot near the "Melding" cluster.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Thanks alot for this great build and the time you spent on this guide. much appreciated!
Would Vortex work on the cwdt-setup as well or would it destroy EE or EO?
Thinking about selfcasting both golems and taking something else in the 3rd cwdt-slot.
Any hints?

Vortex will not ruin EE because it deals cold damage. It gives you another layer of defense. If you don't go for the ultimate move and have a spare hotkey to cast both golem manually, cwdt+vortex is an option. However you may not want to use low level cwdt because it procs too often which is kinda annoying.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 21, 2016, 8:59:54 AM
"
loonger wrote:
"

4.2k is far too low for CI... Upgrade you ES gears asap. Aiming for 7.5k at the beginning and eventually 11k+ :) Don't forget to use Discipline and the Energy from Within jew.

I got Discipline aura and Vaal Discipline to save me.

This is my first CI build, should I use the sulphur flask for zealot oath's effect ?
I managed easily all tier 5, but the Big Dog+Bow Chicken bosses in Tier 6 Canyon kinda rape me

I havent fixed the jewels yet and the gear I planned on taking a time to buy it all after I reach 75 as Im gonna have to buy that mace

Im using a 6L chest that has 492, witch gives me 2.1k eHP, gotta work on everything else now.

Bought a 4B+2R and I switch between a 16/20% Reduced Mana for general mapping and Inc.Burning Dmg for Bosses.

Currently using the Royal Skean Heartbreaker and I have a doubt, the Culling Strike is for ALL my spells or just the ones linked to it ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info