Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

2 more things please :

1. what weapon to use until high enough level to use a dory?
2. i have 1.4K ES. act2 merc. im concerned that its a bit low... will the ES nodes behind CI provide a big boost? or look for gear with more ES?

i am using magma orb + GMP + ele focus in an Amplification rod (supports with echo + controlled destr + inc AOE). previously i was using arctic breath + LMP, until i got GMP). i find that the other skills are quite garbage compared to these 2 (for levelling)

btw, im mostly 1-shotting bosses with flameblast setup, as long as i can ignite them :) super boss killer build.

thanks.
I'm sure I missed it somewhere but how are you running with two Golems simultaneously, albeit occasionally?
Yeah that answer is buried in the pages somewhere. The Stone Golem gem isnt used, OP is leveling it for another character or something. That is actually a free socket
One of the ascendancy nodes for this build gives you +1 golems. Personally I self cast them both to start, then have them linked to a CWDT.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
One of the ascendancy nodes for this build gives you +1 golems. Personally I self cast them both to start, then have them linked to a CWDT.

Thanks for that, I hadn't got to that part yet :)
"
Disconaut wrote:
2 more things please :

1. what weapon to use until high enough level to use a dory?
2. i have 1.4K ES. act2 merc. im concerned that its a bit low... will the ES nodes behind CI provide a big boost? or look for gear with more ES?

i am using magma orb + GMP + ele focus in an Amplification rod (supports with echo + controlled destr + inc AOE). previously i was using arctic breath + LMP, until i got GMP). i find that the other skills are quite garbage compared to these 2 (for levelling)

btw, im mostly 1-shotting bosses with flameblast setup, as long as i can ignite them :) super boss killer build.

thanks.

Any weapon with "elemental damage/fire damage" will do. You won't be lack of damage even for levelling.

1.4k ES is far too low. You want at lease 6k ES to feel comfortable after switching to CI. So you probably need to have like 4k ES before switching. The number is not exact though.

Flameblast with proliferation (either support gem or ascendency) is good enough for levelling. Use whatever you feel comfortable with for levelling though. The tree is suitable for many skills.
"
Disconaut wrote:
i need some clarification please :

1. is the elementalist prolif node affected by AOE changes?
2. is the prolif GEM affected?
3. can we fit in life/mana leech somewhere?
4. without ghost reaver/leech, how do we keep our ES at safe levels?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Check the question regarding Ghost Reaver in the Q&A session. TLDR: not worthy it.
4. a. kill everything fast; b. at safe distance; c. under the cover of golems/decoy totem; d. and of temporal chains.
"
Hi i have some question about the build:

1/Why do you choose conflux and proliferation when flameblast has such a huge radius and high ignite chance?

2/What do you think about using Atziri's Splendour and the Vertex? I am having a lot of mana problem even using Dark Seer and only have Clarity up

3/ How does Elemental Overload trigger? As far as I know you have no crit chance

1. Flameblast doesn't have an inherent ignite chance. You only need 1-3 stack FB for mapping which doesn't have "huge radius".
2. Rare gears with high ES are good enough. You can try Splendour though. You can check the question regarding mana management in the Q&A sessionn.
3. Every skill has a base crit chance. Both OoS / FB can crit.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 23, 2016, 11:56:03 AM
Could someone help me? I can't defeat Uber Itzaroo.

Here is my character (Character name is Kejiyra) : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kajiysor/characters
Last edited by Kajiysor on Oct 23, 2016, 11:10:08 AM
"
loonger wrote:
"
Hi i have some question about the build:

1/Why do you choose conflux and proliferation when flameblast has such a huge radius and high ignite chance?

2/What do you think about using Atziri's Splendour and the Vertex? I am having a lot of mana problem even using Dark Seer and only have Clarity up

3/ How does Elemental Overload trigger? As far as I know you have no crit chance

1. Flameblast doesn't have an inherent ignite chance. You only need 1-3 stack FB for mapping which doesn't have "huge radius".
2. Rare gears with high ES are good enough. You can try Splendour though. You can check the question regarding mana management in the Q&A sessionn.
3. Every skill has a base crit chance. Both OoS / FB can crit.

1. Sorry if i wasn't clear. I mean that you have a very high ignite chance from the ignite support gem and the passive tree. And since the build is revolve around fire damage and ignite, while do you need freeze and shock conflux

3. Flameblast has Controlled Destruction so it can't crit and OoS only hav 5% crit chance. I just wondering if it is good enough to keep EO up 100% of the time since the crit chance is so low

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info