[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

whats the mana cost on 5L
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
how does this build deals with traps? i would like to know because traps in uber is getting crazier everyday
Flame dash with fast casting is very nice in avoiding traps...
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
how does this build deals with traps? i would like to know because traps in uber is getting crazier everyday

I didn't have any issues with uber lab. Flame-dash is a teleport, so you can use it to get past stuff. Other than that, just have a quicksilver flask. Traps really aren't that deadly if you time them properly. Only time I died in the lab recently was when the layout trolled me by putting a bleed totem on spike traps around the corner so I couldn't kill it til I was on top of it. And it was in the only safe spot from the spikes.
"
loonger wrote:
"
I would like to know how you guys leveled it after lvl 50

OoS with curses + Temporal Chains + spam Firestrom ?

OoS with Flammability and Elemental Weakness.

TC + blasphemy.

After Lvl 50 you should be quite comfortably using flameblast already.

I got to Cruel Dried Lake at 51 and in like 3 hours I was 60, I was running around making fire rain from the skies with Firestorm, then I went and started Merciless (just got to act3)

I bought the 20% Flameblast and 5-linked it, but I only use it to rares/essences/uniques/rogues/bosses, its just not good to clear packs with it, they move and I miss them move of the time, so I opted to stick to Firestorm, seems way quickier for me

This is me right now, I tried to spend the less possible time buying stuff and spend most of the time leveling (started yesterday, got like 8 hrs gameplay on the character from 0 to 64 and a half, with 28 deaths cause Im reckless)

Ascended with Conflux and Golems, soon gonna make the third to get the profileration.

I did not skill Elemental Equilibrium yet cause it doesnt seem right, as Im constantly using Firestorm, I'll just make them more resistant to fire, I'll save a point to skill it when I switch to FlameBlast definitively

I looted 2 uniques that look good for me, but as Im not an experienced player I think I should ask you first ...

Should I try to 5(or6) link the armor and 4L the Helmet (I got the Vaal Discipline rune alrdy but no slot) so I can wear them end-game, or just save some cash and buy something (better?) already linked ?
Hey, i'm thinking of doing this in EHC. Just want to be sure: this build is safe against reflect mobs? or do i need the 50% reflect reduction ascendancy to be sure? :)
I hate, hate, hate traps in Ubers (can't see what the hell is going on to try to maneuver with the added turrets). That said, I use double Brightbeaks on my weapon swap with Leap Slam/Fortify/Faster Attack, and it's very, very fast movement through the Labs. Damage is still high enough that I don't bother to switch back to my main weapon/shield until Izaro. (The extra sockets are just random gems I'm levelling)

Haven't killed Hydra, yet, but he's going down soon. Had no trouble with Minotaur or Chimara, but I skipped Phoenix. Still saving for a big 6L chest, and the special finishing move.

I had asked about Ghost Reaver several pages back. I took it, but it's certainly not necessary, and once I buy a strong jewel, I will spec off it for a 6%es/damage type jewel up by the extra curse nodes instead.
"
FxRebel wrote:
Hey, i'm thinking of doing this in EHC. Just want to be sure: this build is safe against reflect mobs? or do i need the 50% reflect reduction ascendancy to be sure? :)

Not safe against reflect, no. I generally reroll reflect maps. You can maybe do them if you only use Orb of Storms (because it's low damage) and rely on OOS to apply the ignite. But if you use flameblast at all make sure it's only 1 stack just to get the ignite and hang back a lot.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
FxRebel wrote:

Not safe against reflect, no. I generally reroll reflect maps. You can maybe do them if you only use Orb of Storms (because it's low damage) and rely on OOS to apply the ignite. But if you use flameblast at all make sure it's only 1 stack just to get the ignite and hang back a lot.

I meant normal reflect rare mobs that you meet in maps. Not planning on doing reflect maps. :)
"
ImSlower wrote:
I hate, hate, hate traps in Ubers (can't see what the hell is going on to try to maneuver with the added turrets). That said, I use double Brightbeaks on my weapon swap with Leap Slam/Fortify/Faster Attack, and it's very, very fast movement through the Labs. Damage is still high enough that I don't bother to switch back to my main weapon/shield until Izaro. (The extra sockets are just random gems I'm levelling)

Haven't killed Hydra, yet, but he's going down soon. Had no trouble with Minotaur or Chimara, but I skipped Phoenix. Still saving for a big 6L chest, and the special finishing move.

I had asked about Ghost Reaver several pages back. I took it, but it's certainly not necessary, and once I buy a strong jewel, I will spec off it for a 6%es/damage type jewel up by the extra curse nodes instead.

Leap Slam counts as Attack Speed not Cast Speed ? I got one of those hammers, sure gonna try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info