[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

For anyone having Mana trouble.. I picked up the Dark Seer really helps with mana problems early on. Does require some STR but had that already from gear.
Super good for packs and can keep your Energy shield up some as well~ Love this build so far..

Also regarding mana, I completely brain farted. I have the .6% leech lab enchant on my boots that's refilling my pool.

Did a no regen no leech earlier, though, and just chugged the mana flask as I went, and didn't have any severe hiccups.
"
Hawklight1 wrote:
Thanks for this, my favorite build so far this season currently 88 and taken it to T15 with great success just need to complete some more atlas to think about taking on shaper.

I have a question with flasks, im currently using the flasks below and thinking about what to get next for the build as all my gear i feel is pretty good so far. What unique flasks can you recommend to add an extra kick/or defense to the build?

Spoiler

Hi. The Sorrow of the Divine flask is a nice option for the unique flask slot. If you are using the ultimate 6-link setup this flask is highly recommended.

For Shaper fight, you can use a Cold Resist flask as Shaper deals a great portion of cold damage.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 18, 2016, 12:53:26 AM
"
For anyone having Mana trouble.. I picked up the Dark Seer really helps with mana problems early on. Does require some STR but had that already from gear.
Super good for packs and can keep your Energy shield up some as well~ Love this build so far..

This is a great piece of advice. Guys if you are having mana trouble when leveling this one is highly recommended. :D
"
ImSlower wrote:
Also regarding mana, I completely brain farted. I have the .6% leech lab enchant on my boots that's refilling my pool.

Did a no regen no leech earlier, though, and just chugged the mana flask as I went, and didn't have any severe hiccups.

nice presentation lol
Guys if you have mana problem, you can check the Q&A session regarding the mana problem. Some general tips are:

1. Do not spam Flameblast. You really don't need to do so. The burn lasts 4-5 seconds. So if a mod is ignited it is pretty much dead already. No need to cast FB repeatedly on it.
2. Find some "mana regen" mods on your gears.
3. Find some "reduced mana cost" on jews. The damage is your last concern for this build. Feel free to grab gears that can improve the quality of life.
4. Roll "Saturated" mod on a "Ethernal Mana" flask. It depends on your playstyle. OP finds it very useful.
5. Never overlook the "+5 mana gained on kill" on the Doedre's ring. It can save you day when mapping.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 18, 2016, 2:37:59 AM
now decoy totem is no longer viable?
replacement gem?
"
lipica wrote:
replacement gem?

AFAIK they only nerfed it for Bosses. For Trash packs it is still useful, although to be honest, I personally don't find myself using it that much anyway since it gets instaoneshotted.
"
lipica wrote:
replacement gem?

Hi. They only need it for the Shaper fight. It means Shaper fight becomes more challenging and requires more skills. But the change does not hurt the core of the build.

You don't need to spam Decoy Totem any way once you are at high level and get use to the play style. You kill mobs quickly enough to not worry about them. Decoy Totom is convenient for Essence pack/T15+ boss fights where you can still use after the update. So no worries.
"
faraazahmed wrote:
"
lipica wrote:
replacement gem?

AFAIK they only nerfed it for Bosses. For Trash packs it is still useful, although to be honest, I personally don't find myself using it that much anyway since it gets instaoneshotted.

Even Shaper/Guardians cannot oneshot a high level Decoy Totem. It's pretty tanky. You need enough Strength to use it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info