[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
loonger wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I've never played ci before. Would anyone mind giving me a run down on flask management? I don't really need the mana flask so not sure what else will help this build. I've been running with witchfire

The flasks are pretty flexible for this build. Just make sure you have bleed/ignite/freeze immunity mods on the flasks and you will be fine. At least one Quicksilver flask is recommended for Chimera fight.

Thanks. Oh one more question. Is there anywhere in particular the Clear Mind jewel is supposed to go for the life nodes? Or are we just using it for the energy shield part?
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
loonger wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I've never played ci before. Would anyone mind giving me a run down on flask management? I don't really need the mana flask so not sure what else will help this build. I've been running with witchfire

The flasks are pretty flexible for this build. Just make sure you have bleed/ignite/freeze immunity mods on the flasks and you will be fine. At least one Quicksilver flask is recommended for Chimera fight.

Thanks. Oh one more question. Is there anywhere in particular the Clear Mind jewel is supposed to go for the life nodes? Or are we just using it for the energy shield part?

You mean the Energy from Within Jew? Put in in the slot near the Melding cluster.
How am I suppsoed to have mana for this btw? Channeling pizza drains my mana within 1 second.
Well you have your -8 Elreon ring so you're on the right track. I have my mana flask going somewhat often, especially if I'm on a boss who isn't being One Shotted. Out in the wild, your pizzas should kill full screens, and between natural regen, and a little icing from the +5 per kill on your Deodre's (you'll want that soon for your second curse!) usually mean I don't even bother with the flask. I pop a the flask really only I have to run off three ten-stack pies in a row, and the mana flask should never really run out of charges for ya unless you find some really nasty boss that you're struggling on (that shouldnt really happen anyway). Good luck as your cruise through the 70s!
Last edited by ImSlower on Oct 16, 2016, 10:54:37 PM
So, what would you say is the priority for quality gems?
I'm a new(ish) player and I enjoyed reading your guide and decided to try it. I'm only level 38 and I'm trying the following:

Flameblast - Fire Pen. - Control Destru. - Elemental Proliferation

but nothing seems to proliferate. Flameblast acts just like it usually does and none of the nearby mobs are affected. What am I doing wrong?
"
We7efrur wrote:
I'm a new(ish) player and I enjoyed reading your guide and decided to try it. I'm only level 38 and I'm trying the following:

but nothing seems to proliferate. Flameblast acts just like it usually does and none of the nearby mobs are affected. What am I doing wrong?

What is your chance to ignite? You still have to ignite them to proliferate anything.

I am currently lvl 76 with this build, still have Uber left to do, still have shit gear.

If anyone is interested I can try to record a few videos of t9-10 mapping.
"
faraazahmed wrote:

What is your chance to ignite?

Umm...Zero. I read up on how proliferation works and realize now that I need the Chance to Ignite gem (I said I was new). Thanks for pointing that out.
Thanks for this, my favorite build so far this season currently 88 and taken it to T15 with great success just need to complete some more atlas to think about taking on shaper.

I have a question with flasks, im currently using the flasks below and thinking about what to get next for the build as all my gear i feel is pretty good so far. What unique flasks can you recommend to add an extra kick/or defense to the build?

Spoiler

Last edited by Hawklight1 on Oct 17, 2016, 12:25:13 PM
"
faraazahmed wrote:
"
We7efrur wrote:

What is your chance to ignite? You still have to ignite them to proliferate anything.

I am currently lvl 76 with this build, still have Uber left to do, still have shit gear.

If anyone is interested I can try to record a few videos of t9-10 mapping.

i wouldnt mind seeing the build in action

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info