[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

is vaal lightning trap and immortal chains(also how do you get endurance charges >_>?) needed, also i'm using lightning warp instead of flame dash is that ok?
Last edited by lipica on Oct 18, 2016, 9:45:38 AM
OP is a liar, i can't give a 3-4 stacks of pizza to your enemies, you always want to delivery the 10 stacks one, because it will be the last pizza that they will eat.
how good would shavs work with this build?
what auras would u add?

thanks
I would like to know how you guys leveled it after lvl 50

OoS with curses + Temporal Chains + spam Firestrom ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, what would you say is the priority for quality gems?

Offense: Flameblast, iAOE/CE, Curse on Hit, Faster Casting...
Defense: TC, Blasphemy, Decoy Totem, ...
"
lipica wrote:
is vaal lightning trap and immortal chains(also how do you get endurance charges >_>?) needed, also i'm using lightning warp instead of flame dash is that ok?

VLT is for a huge damage boost (around 125% more) for bosses. You don't need it 99% of the time.

You can drop Immortal Call. But it will keep you safe from some physical damage burst.

Lightining Warp needs 4-link (LW-Faster Casting-Less Duration-Rapid Decay) to feel not awkward. You can drop FC in this build because you already have great global casting speed. But it still need 3-link. Flame Dash only requires 2 link. So FD is preferred here. It's more responsive.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 19, 2016, 8:19:45 AM
"
OP is a liar, i can't give a 3-4 stacks of pizza to your enemies, you always want to delivery the 10 stacks one, because it will be the last pizza that they will eat.

lol wut? Do you mind showing your stats and setup?
"
Mindwave wrote:
how good would shavs work with this build?
what auras would u add?

thanks

Low Life gives 30% more damage. It's nice but the damage on CI version is already overkill so LL is not required.

If you can afford more auras, you can try to active AA for more defense, and Haste for more QoL. Pursuing more damage is not that worthwhile IMO.

You can also try Clarity if mana is an issue for you.

If you are in HC you can even activate the fire resist aura for extra safety when dealing with reflection mobs.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 20, 2016, 12:34:46 AM
"
I would like to know how you guys leveled it after lvl 50

OoS with curses + Temporal Chains + spam Firestrom ?

OoS with Flammability and Elemental Weakness.

TC + blasphemy.

After Lvl 50 you should be quite comfortably using flameblast already.
"
loonger wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, what would you say is the priority for quality gems?

Offense: Flameblast, iAOE/CE, Curse on Hit, Faster Casting...
Defense: TC, Blasphemy, Decoy Totem, ...

Thanks! I will also say that Curse On Hit is a good candidate for doing the lvl 20 + GCP = 20% gem recipe, because the difference between lvl 1 and lvl 20 COH is just duration of curses. And since most enemies die before the curse expires it's not too painful to re-level it. But the 20% bonus is effect of curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info