[Userscript] poe.trade - Blacklist, Custom Notes, View Profile, Copy Item

I was under impression, that this script would completely remove blocked users trades, but instead, it grays it out.
Maybe this dude thinks so too.
Last edited by Kshatry on Apr 29, 2017, 4:45:41 PM
Last edited by Railjack on Nov 22, 2019, 6:14:54 PM

v1.6

- Added "Copy item to clipboard" function so you can paste items to Path of Building. Some parts of copy item code was inspired by Fikal script, heavily modified and updated.
I love this script, helps a lot!

It seems everytime I go to click a profile link, the link is fine but has an extra + in it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/+Nighttblade

It looks like this: ^

I tried to poke around in the script to find an extra +, but I couldn't find one.

Any chance this is happening to anyone else?
Thanks. Will use it in 3.0
Nice script! But the biggest pain of poe is that we need use soo many 3rd programs/ scripts to play the game efficient :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Nighttblade wrote:

It seems everytime I go to click a profile link, the link is fine but has an extra + in it.

I tried to poke around in the script to find an extra +, but I couldn't find one.

Hi, I can't reproduce this bug in two different browsers, any chance you using another script that can be a problem?
Hi, I'm using the script and find it very helpful.

However, I would love the have the ability/option to completely remove blocked users from results, and also from live searches. Any chance this option will make it into a future update?
"
Ananake wrote:
Hi, I'm using the script and find it very helpful.

However, I would love the have the ability/option to completely remove blocked users from results, and also from live searches. Any chance this option will make it into a future update?

Yes, there is a plans for it since it is a very heavily requested feature, however completely hiding may cause issues when you trying to sell an item, looking for prices to compare and don't see situation that item price is heavily manipulated. But knowing that gives your more information about market situation about this item. Also, lets say, when you get 99 search results and all of them blocked you will not see next 99 results, only an empty list.
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
Nighttblade wrote:

Hi, I can't reproduce this bug in two different browsers, any chance you using another script that can be a problem?

I have the same problem. I dont have any other scripts, and i dit try disablig ad-block extensions - no use.
I tried reinstalling scrip - no use.

Using Chrome 59.0.3071.115
Last edited by Kshatry on Jul 25, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info