[Userscript] poe.trade - Blacklist, Custom Notes, View Profile, Copy Item

"
h1ghb1rd wrote:
Bro, do you even UTF-8?

Fixed, sorry for inconvenience.
Awesome Script :) Great work guys.

Works fine on Firefox with Greasemonkey - doesn't work on Chrome with Tempermonkey though. Both up to date :S
Could you have it minimize/compact/hide (with option to expand) the listings of people you've blacklisted? Frequently, they have many listings and it sucks to scroll through them all.

Also, it seems to be working fine for me in Chrome with Tampermonkey.
Last edited by twiz on Dec 29, 2016, 6:09:34 PM
"
twiz wrote:
Could you have it minimize/compact/hide (with option to expand) the listings of people you've blacklisted? Frequently, they have many listings and it sucks to scroll through them all.

Also, it seems to be working fine for me in Chrome with Tampermonkey.

Something like this is planned for future updates, yes.
Is there an Unblock All button? When purchasing items I'd like to block or hide people when I click on the whisper button so that if I refresh the page I don't see their posts anymore.
"
Zentaki wrote:
Is there an Unblock All button? When purchasing items I'd like to block or hide people when I click on the whisper button so that if I refresh the page I don't see their posts anymore.

Maybe I will add something like this in further updates, but you looking for "temporary hide" functionality, not "block" - which is script is aimed for.
Is there anywhere I can find a public list of scumbags so I can add them? I'd love to not have to wade through all the filth if I could have most of them blocked from the get go.
dude you are hero. Thanks for effort, its very nice thing and very handy.
Chrome version not working. I blocked someone but all his listings are still shown. using latest version of your tool and latest version of chrome
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
Chrome version not working. I blocked someone but all his listings are still shown. using latest version of your tool and latest version of chrome

More info + screenshots please, if possible. I'm using this script mostly on Chrome and you only one so far who reported that script isn't working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info