[Userscript] poe.trade - Blacklist, Custom Notes, View Profile, Copy Item

Why the special accentuation for Russians?
"
gwarlek wrote:
Why the special accentuation for Russians?

Because english sometimes is very confusing for them and since I know russian I can PM to them in russian.
You are welcome ;)
Thank you for maintaining this project. I just realized this script is not the same as /u/porath's.
I just used all 3 scripts together for various features.

Edit: I have now added /u/Porath's script to the loaded scripts as well and have my desired result. Yay!

In case anybody else was looking for this particular setup as well, I'll show you mine so you can see what combining all 3 scripts will do!

Here's what it looks like:
Spoiler

--Account name text is shown on the icon itself so I can see multiple alts of the same account immediately. (This is Kylegetsspam's script)

--The 'BEGONE' button next to 'whisper' is from Porath's script, and it leads to hiding the seller's results completely, showing the small 'blacklisted item hidden' at the top so you know they are there, but removed from sight. Can click the checkbox at the top of the page 'Hide BL items' to uncheck it and the hidden items will be shown until you refresh the page. I toggled the default state of the checkbox to be checked, originally it was default as unchecked.

This lets me block and hide items completely from sellers I don't want to see ever again in poe.trade results. At least on that account.

-- The three additional buttons to the right, 'View Profile', 'Block' (or 'Unblock'), and 'Edit Note', are from the script in this thread. Clicking 'Block' here makes the listings for that account semi-transparent, and does not remove the account's items from view.

I use this for 'maybe' situations, like 'maybe this seller just has a bunch of these semi-common items and wants to sell them quickly, as they're only 1c under the normal price, and they're all from the same character. Possibly not dubious and just wants to sell his stuff fast to afford his new piece of equipment.'

Satisfied for now, but it would still be great to have the option to completely remove from view in your script @MisaMisa, because if I accidentally click the 'BEGONE on somebody I didn't mean to hide, there is no single removal in Porath's script, only a full blacklist clearout, which would let some of the legitimately blocked baddies back in.

Disclaimer: All seller names are 100% random on a random map I decided to type in I only blacklisted for example, not to call anybody out. They didn't do anything, and are already unblacklisted :,)
You might see me in global as STFU_IM_----_OK :^)

hi
Last edited by TheInfiniteIce on Mar 29, 2017, 5:42:29 AM
Sorry guys for offtop, but may be you add function for sound changes "Woop" on something else at will.
"
Satisfied for now, but it would still be great to have the option to completely remove from view in your script @MisaMisa, because if I accidentally click the 'BEGONE on somebody I didn't mean to hide, there is no single removal in Porath's script, only a full blacklist clearout, which would let some of the legitimately blocked baddies back in.

Price fixing has been fairly bad this time around so being able to completely hide is absolutely necessary. As it's been almost two months without a reply, I'm assuming they aren't interested so I'll take a look later and see what I can do.
"
peroxide wrote:
"

Price fixing has been fairly bad this time around so being able to completely hide is absolutely necessary. As it's been almost two months without a reply, I'm assuming they aren't interested so I'll take a look later and see what I can do.

Completely hiding may cause issues when you trying to sell an item, looking for prices to compare and don't see situation that item price is heavily manipulated. But knowing that gives your more information about market situation about this item.
v1.4 - Added support for currency.poe.trade
Bro, do you even UTF-8?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info