[Userscript] poe.trade - Blacklist, Custom Notes, View Profile, Copy Item

Thank you Misa for this wonderful tool! It really helps to streamline the process when shopping for certain items.

I also want to give a mention and thanks to TheInfiniteIce for sharing (on page 2) how he has his poe.trade userscripts set up. I have followed his example, and so far the three tools function extremely well together to assuage some degree of my frustrations as a shopper.

You can easily spot and immediately ignore the most blatant abuses (like multiple low posts that are attempting to drive price down). Misa's block button (I reworded it to say "Gray Out" to avoid confusion) is excellent for "I'm not sure" situations, to reiterate what Ice said.

Potential users should note that I had to execute the script that displays account name first, in order to avoid it getting eaten by the copy item button:
Spoiler

...and also thanks to Kalos for forking Porath's script and making it compatible with FF for those of us without the ability to do so =) :blush:

It's such great stuff guys, thanks so much!
This should only be used with items, people run out of currency all the time in the currency shop section and they cant answer all calls, if u start blocking them bec no answer there wont be anyone left eventually lol.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
In case that you check here more often than on github, I made a pull request.
There is no point to show russian flag near users with russian names. This feature should be completely removed. Now it's more like ethnic discrimination.
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
There is no point to show russian flag near users with russian names. This feature should be completely removed. Now it's more like ethnic discrimination.

English sometimes is very confusing for them and since I know russian I can PM to them in russian. You can remove this feature if you don't like it - script is open source.
So has this been updated to remove and not just grey out people you block yet? Will use the day that udate hits.
Hey, would be great of you could change the greasemonkey link to this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

Yours opens the russian version^^
where is the blocked profiles list stored?
I want to be able to manually view and edit them all.
"
LMHTB wrote:
where is the blocked profiles list stored?
I want to be able to manually view and edit them all.

In Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey internal script storage. Looks like you'll need a SQLite browser or something - source (Description section)
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info