[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

if i want to max out the earthquake build, whatwould be the best in slot items ?

which chest should I use if i don't go cospri's? Lightning coil, kaoms, belly or astral?
"
liekmudkips wrote:
which chest should I use if i don't go cospri's? Lightning coil, kaoms, belly or astral?

2nd best prob a Belly 3rd Lightning coil and 3rd would be astral most likely, Belly is a bit annoying to get the resistance tho
IGN: @Norse
"
stRedZ wrote:
if i want to max out the earthquake build, whatwould be the best in slot items ?

Feel free to look at my profile and check the character Norse, I'd say hes pretty much almost best in slot everything
IGN: @Norse
Is it worth respecing from Champion to Slayer to kill Shaper? Don't think I have the dps to get through p3 even with clean p1 and p2. Gear is pretty similar except for having a 5L Lightning Coil. The points look about even on paper but the 20% cull seems like it would be amazing (faster portal phases and shorter p3).
"
jayjamins wrote:
Is it worth respecing from Champion to Slayer to kill Shaper? Don't think I have the dps to get through p3 even with clean p1 and p2. Gear is pretty similar except for having a 5L Lightning Coil. The points look about even on paper but the 20% cull seems like it would be amazing (faster portal phases and shorter p3).

Norse can explain re shaper. I would say for general work Slayer is probably best since the cull, immune to bleed/stun and the extra leech I really find a great benefit.

I am terrible compared to Norse, so I find some of the guardians a pain and almost always die a few times, but everything else in the game is a breeze for me.

Check my profile Terramotazo for my build, almost identical to Norse's (except for the arse kicking axe he crafted lol) Main diff is my resists shit on his. I use Atziri Step for ele weak and other boots for everything else.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
I got to p3 with Champion but I just don't see it. The second Void boss takes a lot longer than the first one, and by the time I got out shaper had recovered to a lot more than 50%; probably around 60%+.

I've since respecced but haven't made an attempt, yet. Is Fortify in my links required? I could easily put it on Leap Slam but that seems a bit unreliable.

Also I think your profile might be private, cannot see character tab.
Last edited by jayjamins on Nov 3, 2016, 1:27:58 PM
If you mean my profile, I "think" I have fixed it. Unsure how it works here, but I unhid character tab in options.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
How well do you guys hold up endurance charges with Leap Slam in high tiers? It's not consistent for me, I have to be vigilant with EC. What about on single targets/bosses? Thinking of dropping end charge on stun.

EDIT:
Oh, and what are the key situations to use the ruby flask and Writhing Jar?
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Nov 6, 2016, 12:47:45 PM
Hey thanks for providing this Guide. Really enjoy the Build so far. I have on question tho ... you are using the Bloodlust Support which only makes sense in combination with Atziris Disfavour. Im still running with Kaoms Primacy so this wont work for me.

Which support gem should i use instead ? Im using a RRGGB 5L Cospri's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info