[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Just wanted to say, this weapon is a very good alternative to an Disfavour:

It does more damage per hit (on a well rolled one) than an Disfavour (348-576 top roll, compared to 377-505 on a disfavour).

The reduced attack speed is pretty bad, but since we're EQ, the damage per hit matters more than the attack speed, and I saw some people talking about having too much attack speed; this kinda helps?

Since you're using a Cospri anyway, it basically grants bleed on hit too, same as what a Disfavour would give you, and the bone nova isn't bad either.

Also, the Bone Nova counts as an projectile attack, so, in 3.0, you could put maim into it (either on its own in a unlinked 6th socket, or as part of a link setup), and have the Bone Novas maim for you, giving 10% more phys damage.
Last edited by Gho5t_2312 on Jul 22, 2017, 4:23:28 AM
any thoughts if this build will work in 3.0 as starter?
would also like to know
Well, with all dot changes the build is probably dead.
Last edited by Drakelion777 on Aug 6, 2017, 4:37:52 PM
So i'm level 70 right now and i've been following this guide, and NOW i see is not viable anymore?

Is there anything i can do to not re roll?

Please. Any help is appreciated :D
"
grubvox wrote:
So i'm level 70 right now and i've been following this guide, and NOW i see is not viable anymore?

Switch EQ for Sunder, Switch Cospri's for Belly, Switch Curses for Hatred and Herald of Ash.
Tree is the same ,rest is the same. Just make sure to change your supporting gems to those that benefit Sunder.
"
PuppySin wrote:
"
grubvox wrote:

Switch EQ for Sunder, Switch Cospri's for Belly, Switch Curses for Hatred and Herald of Ash.
Tree is the same ,rest is the same. Just make sure to change your supporting gems to those that benefit Sunder.

So this build is viable in 3.0? Can it still reasonably easily push t10 farming?
I have been leveling this build as a pure noob, lol have a question. I almost to lev 50...in your passive tree you have several links...one 37 pts...then the next at 47, 66 and so on...but the trees are missing pts leaving me a bit confused. Like the 37 pt tree...the pts you show to pick do not add up to 37 pts...same for the others...am I missing pts I should be taking?
Sorry for the noob question...other than thew tree I have been doing alright..staying with sunder rather than EQ also.
I have one more question...where do I allocate jewels? Your build link doesn not show any stops where jewels can be allocated?
Hey,

I have used this guide for leveling and decided to keep sunder as main skill.
I have modified passive tree slightly to better fit Sunder and bleed.
I have reached guardians by now, no bigger issues up to T15.
Defeated Chimera and Phoenix, working on other two.

Weapon progression - Hezmana 4L -> Kitava's Feast 5L -> Disfavour 6l

5L Kitavas's Feast is more than enough to farm uber lab. Crimson dance helps a lot with higher tiers boss fights. Carnage heart is nice to have but not necesary.
General idea about this build is to maintain fortify and endurance charges by leaping on the edge of mob packs, use enduring cry and then sunder (+warchief if needed).
Maintaining endurance charges on bosses is tricky, but tons of leech and regen make up for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info