[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I'm still chugging along with this build and have a 5L Disfavour + 5L cospri's. I am really struggling with the Chimera fight, given his bleed + poison immunity. Any tips? I just don't have enough flask charges to survive those smoke clouds. I can get through a few but that's it and the damage is too slow to grind him out.
"
AlazlamDurai wrote:
I'm still chugging along with this build and have a 5L Disfavour + 5L cospri's. I am really struggling with the Chimera fight, given his bleed + poison immunity. Any tips? I just don't have enough flask charges to survive those smoke clouds. I can get through a few but that's it and the damage is too slow to grind him out.

Offhand brightbeak and prismatic eclips makes you leapslam really fast which can get from all the clouds pretty easy and don't forget to take full advantage of the worms pot in this situation.
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
AlazlamDurai wrote:

Offhand brightbeak and prismatic eclips makes you leapslam really fast which can get from all the clouds pretty easy and don't forget to take full advantage of the worms pot in this situation.

Awesome ty! I still have no idea how to use worms but I'll try to figure it out. It seems like they do not give flask charges.
Last edited by AlazlamDurai on Nov 17, 2016, 10:23:08 AM
What's the difference between this build doing uber lab and a juggernaut? Would you say a juggernaut is better at lab but this build is better at what?
"
crushinton wrote:
What's the difference between this build doing uber lab and a juggernaut? Would you say a juggernaut is better at lab but this build is better at what?

Not sure the difference with Juggernaut but I just did Uber lab first time today with this build and I found it quite easy. I actually killed 3rd Izaro nearly instantly and got only 2 keys (1 from Argus).
Last edited by AlazlamDurai on Nov 17, 2016, 11:30:14 AM
"
crushinton wrote:

Jug is easier to gear because you have better defences and movespeed but once you get a slayer well geared he can keep up with a Jug.

But It will always be safer to lab on a Juggeranaut :p so I would say It is a bit better yes, currently planning to run one for next league.
Would this build be a good league starter for the new leagues in december? Or am I better off doing a different melee build?
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
Would this build be a good league starter for the new leagues in december? Or am I better off doing a different melee build?

I am wondering if it will be to slow at first for breaches. Because of the duration.
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:

Jug is easier to gear because you have better defences and movespeed but once you get a slayer well geared he can keep up with a Jug.

But It will always be safer to lab on a Juggeranaut :p so I would say It is a bit better yes, currently planning to run one for next league.

Just to be clear, Norse, you're planning to play Jugg EQ next league? Because it's tankier?
Last edited by naterjy2003 on Nov 26, 2016, 5:12:14 AM
"
naterjy2003 wrote:
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:

Just to be clear, Norse, you're planning to play Jugg EQ next league? Because it's tankier?

I was thinking about it but I'd prefer to go slayer again, because slayer is better than jug for bosses / mapping etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info