[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi!

Say I could not afford a 6L infernal mantle, what would be the link to leave out for a 5L ?

Leave out elemental focus.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
Hi!

Say I could not afford a 6L infernal mantle, what would be the link to leave out for a 5L ?

Leave out elemental focus.

Thanks! :)
question: how do u sustain your mana on a 6L?

just with the shav ring on the left hand slot?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
For a build with non legacy daggers (75% conversion to chaos) is it still worth using void manipulation, or is it better to switch for something else?
Just spent 57 Ex on Your build and i die like a chicken...Its "average" and just wasted my currency....
Will you add some videos of killing guardians with no legacy gear?
"
tobes111 wrote:
question: how do u sustain your mana on a 6L?

just with the shav ring on the left hand slot?

One mana potion that's linked in the flasks section.

"
Syde wrote:
For a build with non legacy daggers (75% conversion to chaos) is it still worth using void manipulation, or is it better to switch for something else?

You can use Trap and Mine Damage Support instead. This will work 100% in 2.4. We'll have to wait and see what the changes will bring in later patches.

"
TonyBlight wrote:
Will you add some videos of killing guardians with no legacy gear?

If I get a chance to, yes. I have a lot of builds that I'm working on at the same time so it's almost impossible to make a video for each build doing every boss or map.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 7, 2016, 1:11:56 PM
I tried this build and got to level 78, here is my gear
Spoiler

Character dies too often, stun immunity is an issue, it has huge problems clearing packs, there is always 3 or 4 mobs left on the entire pack, if you try to hunt and leave at least 50 mobs on the map, you start to see that the clearing speed is really low too. Using mana potions every single time you use a trap. Mobs often go out of the area of the firestorm, but thats maybe because i poorly palced my traps.

Overall is a pretty avarage build even if you spend a lot of exalts IMO
Last edited by Kiulier on Oct 8, 2016, 3:26:00 PM
how do you sustain energy shield?

you don't have ghost reaver because it doesn't work with traps
you don't have zealot's oath because there is no liferegen either
you don't have the essence surge notable (faster start / quicker regen of ES)
you don't have vaal discipline.

is regen taken care of exclusively by shavronne's revelation in the right ring slot (and by playing well and not getting hit ofc)?
Last edited by xebtria on Oct 8, 2016, 6:41:28 AM
I just realized that with pyre you can easily make a similar version of this build using ice trap. Just gave it a try without working too much into it and honestly it feels pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info