[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

Hello

I'm doing this build and I am now level 85,

I am confused about the Fatal Toxins cluster? How are we applying poison? Beside the 10% chance in the cluster leading to the Fatal Toxins I do not see it? I know Chaos damage increases Poison but how is the poison being applied with out a poison gem in the links?

Thanks in advance for the reply see you in your stream.
"
Krin_ wrote:
Hello

I'm doing this build and I am now level 85,

I am confused about the Fatal Toxins cluster? How are we applying poison? Beside the 10% chance in the cluster leading to the Fatal Toxins I do not see it? I know Chaos damage increases Poison but how is the poison being applied with out a poison gem in the links?

Thanks in advance for the reply see you in your stream.

It comes from the modifier "Your chaos damage poisons enemies" on the Consuming Dark dagger.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Okay well I feel silly, Dagger Mod completely slipped my mind. Thank you.
Hello!
Thank you for the awesome build!

I am currently trying this out in Breach SC and I am currently lvl 70 but I am currently having problem with the mana management.

After throwing Firestorm traps 3 times, I am out of mana so I got Lavianga's Spirit.

Q: How did you manage the mana problem?

Q2: I have 993 life + 4600 shield with 4157.45 dps on firestorm trap. Is this the normal damage output accrd. to your build? I followed all the nodes so far.

Q3: Is the tooltip damage per impact?
Last edited by ksquare01 on Dec 12, 2016, 2:29:44 AM
I have been looking through the jewels and trying to math out which damage modifiers are best bang for your buck. New to theorycrafting in poe though, so I am unsure if I have the mechanics right.

We are converting 75% to chaos, and 8% of that goes to poison dmg per hit, so with the double dip from added chaos dmg in a jewel would we effectively be increasing 83% of our damage by the stated amount?

Comparatively, the inc area and inc trap dmg modifiers will affect all of the firestorm dmg which then goes through the 75% conversion and then 8% of that then goes to poison which then gets additional scaling.

To put some napkin math down assuming a hit of 100 and 10% inc "X dmg" modifier:

Added Chaos modifier --- 25 fire damage plus...
75*1.1 + (75*1.1*0.08) = 82.5chaos + 7.26poison + 25fire = 114.76dmg

Added trap/area modifier --- 100*1.1 = 110 base dmg
110*0.75 = 82.5chaos
110 - 82.5 = 27.5fire
82.5*0.08*1.1 = 7.26poison
:. 82.5chaos + 7.26poison + 27.5fire = 117.26dmg

If my understanding of the mechanics is correct, no matter which modifier we use, the chaos/poison damage will be the same, but the inc trap/area modifiers which benefit the fire portion (and thus the chaos downstream), resulting in higher dps per % point from trap/area modifier?
I realise this improvement (assuming I am correct) is only a 0.2% margin, I am just curious is all.
Hey Man verry Nice build

In ur Vid it seems like u get cooldown of Trap on Kill ? Or maybe i need some new Glasse xD.

Did u try this Setup with Vortex ? Would that be an option aswell ?
1. What about Breach?
2. Is it possible to kill boses or this build just for fun?
3. Can I play this build through Assassin?
Last edited by No_Free_Names on Dec 28, 2016, 7:32:32 PM
Stats, please?
Are the Atziri's Promise flasks still useful when you go CI? I didn't see Ghost Reaver used to convert life leech to ES so it's not clear how the flasks function.
IGN's: BitterBreach / BitterWitch / BitterSPION / BitterTank / ArchBitter
"
BitterAvatar wrote:
Are the Atziri's Promise flasks still useful when you go CI? I didn't see Ghost Reaver used to convert life leech to ES so it's not clear how the flasks function.

Yes, Atziri's promise is very useful. Their ability to function has nothing to do with CI or Ghost Reaver in this case. They are simply used for the damage boost.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info