[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

Hi there ! Very first time commenting on forums x-x but i'm loving this build <: I was wondering if it would be better if we swapped out elemental focus with a level 4 empower? I'm playing the build in essence thus no legacy gear if that matters ^~^ Thanks!
Could you guys post your Firestrom damage to take a reference on how much damage should I reach to kill Ubber Atziri and Shaper?... Thanks, I do 3632 in firestorm, with COncentrated Effect 5965 but with trap and mine damage instead of Void Manipulation, with Void: 5458....

You guys think is this enough to do Ok Ubber Atziri and Shaper?... (Don´t legacy Cosumings, playing League ATM)
Last edited by Madasan on Oct 10, 2016, 10:52:48 AM
5280 here. With firegolem. Clara: A lvl 4 empower will cost u a lots of mana!!
Last edited by Wilmots on Oct 10, 2016, 9:21:12 AM
Dose this still work?

Version Discontinued Modifiers
60% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+1 to Level of Socketed Fire Gems
(40 to 60)% increased Spell Damage
+(20 to 40) to Intelligence
45% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Your Chaos Damage Poisons Enemies

The 2.2 is 45% + 45% = 90% + 15% from the Armor = 105% bur now the daggers only give 30%

Witch only brings the chaos up to 30% + 30% + 15% = 75%?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Consuming_Dark
Hey, this looks like pretty solid build, but will it work in HC? 160% ES from tree looks kinda low for CI toon... do you think Corruption cluster can be skipped in favor of more ES (foresight cluster)? Or perhaps whole left side (with Elemental overload) for even MORE ES (Void barrier/Melding clusters)?
"
Syde wrote:
I just realized that with pyre you can easily make a similar version of this build using ice trap. Just gave it a try without working too much into it and honestly it feels pretty good.

I think Ice trap is really great for this - especially since they changed the "trap" support gem to not apply to initial hits anymore.
EDIT: I got it the wrong way around - it does not apply to damage over time anymore ofc (lol).
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trap_Support

Also it should be mentioned, Ice trap has a 2 sec trap cooldown as opposed to 4 sec for the trap support gem. This makes alternative class choices such as scion and occultist much better.
Last edited by Harmster on Oct 22, 2016, 11:50:50 AM
"
Hi there ! Very first time commenting on forums x-x but i'm loving this build <: I was wondering if it would be better if we swapped out elemental focus with a level 4 empower? I'm playing the build in essence thus no legacy gear if that matters ^~^ Thanks!

No, elemental focus gives you MORE damage than lvl 4 empower.

"
benjiwoosh wrote:
Hey, this looks like pretty solid build, but will it work in HC? 160% ES from tree looks kinda low for CI toon... do you think Corruption cluster can be skipped in favor of more ES (foresight cluster)? Or perhaps whole left side (with Elemental overload) for even MORE ES (Void barrier/Melding clusters)?

You can sacrifice damage for more ES. It is really up to your preference. Keep in mind that this tree is a level 93 tree, at level 100 you would get the rest of the ES nodes to bring you well over 10k ES.

"
Harmster wrote:
"
Syde wrote:
I just realized that with pyre you can easily make a similar version of this build using ice trap. Just gave it a try without working too much into it and honestly it feels pretty good.

I think Ice trap is really great for this - especially since they changed the "trap" support gem to not apply to initial hits anymore.
EDIT: I got it the wrong way around - it does not apply to damage over time anymore ofc (lol).
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trap_Support

Also it should be mentioned, Ice trap has a 2 sec trap cooldown as opposed to 4 sec for the trap support gem. This makes alternative class choices such as scion and occultist much better.

Icetrap is a really bad skill for this. Try it out and you'll see why (i.e. Attempt Shaper). Ice trap will never reach the damage that this build is setup to do. I could see it working ok with mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 26, 2016, 3:14:09 AM
Hey there :)
I was wondering, if I can only afford either a six link widowsilk or 1 legacy dagger, which option do you recommend?
Also, how does this compare damage wise to the blade vortex shaper deletion?
Thanks for your time
"
Thesryn wrote:
I was wondering, if I can only afford either a six link widowsilk or 1 legacy dagger, which option do you recommend?
Thanks for your time

I would go with the armor as it boosts the damage of the firestorm.

Both builds are able to down Shaper quite easily. Which build you choose to play is entirely up to you (preference: firestorm traps vs. BV).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Thesryn wrote:
Thanks for your time

I would go with the armor as it boosts the damage of the firestorm.

Both builds are able to down Shaper quite easily. Which build you choose to play is entirely up to you (preference: firestorm traps vs. BV).

Hey there, thanks for your response.
What I mean is, obviously I will get the infernal mantle, but probably a 5 link.
Now I may have enough currency to either get the mantle to be a 6 link and thus include elemental focus, or I can get 1 legacy dagger, bringing my chaos conversion to 90%

Which do you imagine would be the best investment damage wise?
Sorry if this is what you answered, it was unclear to me :) thank you for your time

Edit: Looking at it now, I think I would go for a five link infernal mantle, one normal consuming dark and one legacy consuming dark, because the six link mantles at the moment seem to be double the price of legacy daggers
Last edited by Thesryn on Oct 30, 2016, 1:23:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info