[2.5] The Shaper Deletion Build, Shaper/Uber Down, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

"
S0LLuX wrote:
How much will this build cost me since its CI?can i make this build happen with a 50c budget?

probably not for higher tier maps.
"
philipma wrote:
Hi there, is this a similar build that you made before (you tube Mar18,2016 Trap chaos orb build)?
The damage dealt in that video in Atziri was amazing, then you had shavronne's on and now you use mantle and from the looks of it rest of gear is similar.
So at the end this is a better version of a same build you did before yes?

And btw where is the pussy?

The ChaosOrb trapper was mainly designed for stationary bosses (as burst damage). In 2.4, a lot of the new bosses are very mobile so it would be extremely difficult to even hit them with the chaos orb. While the the new firestorm build (sustained damage) can do all content as it has a huge aoe.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 29, 2016, 11:24:53 AM
I took the Shaper node for mana regen at level 90 for the 40% mana regen, u think this helps? Also, is there anything to help with getting stunned from mob attacks? Something like unwavering stance would definitely make things smoother
Last edited by Kiritsu on Sep 29, 2016, 2:36:23 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a very casual PoE player, and this is my first time playing CI.
I really like this build, does a lot of damage, but like everyone has said, you are really squishy.

My Gear:
Spoiler

I have about 6K ES, and I'm thinking of switching granite to evasion flask. Cause you blind enemies, you can run a Stibnite Flask, i run enfeeble, which decreases their chance to hit, and you basically should get hit rarely. In theory at least.

PS: I just got into maps, and tier 5 is my highest so far, i also did merciless Izaro melted like a piece of butter, and my gems aren't even lvl20 yet. I enjoy the build so far.

I also enjoy your stream, keep it up :)
Last edited by FireTruck992 on Sep 29, 2016, 1:03:41 PM
"
Kiritsu wrote:
I took the Shaper node for mana regen at level 90 for the 40% mana regen, u think this helps? Also, is there anything to help with getting stunned from mob attacks? Something like unwavering stance would definitely make things smoother

For me, I have no problems with stun because of how I play. Once you learn the mechanics of the mobs/bosses, you should be able to predict attacks and dodge them. You can also use nearby objects (i.e. pillars, doorways, corners,...etc) to hide behind to avoid attacks while throwing out traps.

That aside, there are ways to minimize being stunned (or even be immune to stun). You could setup a CWDT + frostwall + duration. This way, when you get hit by any attacks it puts up a frostwall which blocks projectiles (allows your ES to regen while you are still able to throw down traps). You could also use Kiara's Determination flask (immune to stun).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 30, 2016, 3:01:26 AM
"
"
Kiritsu wrote:

For me, I have no problems with stun because of how I play. Once you learn the mechanics of the mobs/bosses, you should be able to predict attacks and dodge them. You can also use nearby objects (i.e. pillars, doorways, corners,...etc) to hide behind to avoid attacks while throwing out traps.

That aside, there are ways to minimize being stunned (or even be immune to stun). You could setup a CWDT + frostwall + duration. This way, when you get hit by any attacks it puts up a frostwall which blocks projectiles (allows your ES to regen while you are still able to throw down traps). You could also use Kiara's Determination flask (immune to stun).

I see, I'll work on my mechanics, thanks. What do you think of Hair Trigger Jewel as an alternate option? Can you give me a rough estimation of a decent Firestorm tool tip dps?(I'm still trying to level up my gems)
Hi, very nice build, I´m trying this on essence league, I want to kill shaper soon and I failed with another 2 builds, I hope I can kill him with this and with not legacy consuming darks...

"Hight Explosives" node in the right on the skilltree, isn´t necesary, isn´t good?...

What Hours you normally stream?, cause I follow you but I never see you playing, vould be you play in my dreaming hours :) ...

Yesterday I did a bit Normal Atziri runs, its a pain how ranger mobs stunt you all the time, how do you manage this?...
Last edited by Madasan on Oct 3, 2016, 2:41:44 AM
"
Madasan wrote:
Hi, very nice build, I´m trying this on essence league, I want to kill shaper soon and I failed with another 2 builds, I hope I can kill him with this and with not legacy consuming darks...

"Hight Explosives" node in the right on the skilltree, isn´t necesary, isn´t good?...

What Hours you normally stream?, cause I follow you but I never see you playing, vould be you play in my dreaming hours :) ...

Yesterday I did a bit Normal Atziri runs, its a pain how ranger mobs stunt you all the time, how do you manage this?...

High Explosives just gives you 10% penetration on the 25% fire dmg you do. Every other dmg node gives you a higher benefit.

For stuns, just take an Eye of Chayula or Kiara's Determination. Not being immune to stuns is a pain in the ass for CI.
Heyyy,,, thanks so much man

What about this flask boys?... 51% increased damage during flask effect?...
Last edited by Madasan on Oct 3, 2016, 8:45:43 AM
Hi!

Say I could not afford a 6L infernal mantle, what would be the link to leave out for a 5L ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info