[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XAYAAAAA/characters

Been following your guid, however I have trouble running Hatred & Discipline combined. I always have to chose one of the two in combination with warlords mark. I even bought the essence worm ring for hatred, but I seem to have no mana to use them all combined.

Any suggestions as I am pretty new to poe?

Thanks in advance
"
XAYAAAAA wrote:
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XAYAAAAA/characters

Been following your guid, however I have trouble running Hatred & Discipline combined. I always have to chose one of the two in combination with warlords mark. I even bought the essence worm ring for hatred, but I seem to have no mana to use them all combined.

Any suggestions as I am pretty new to poe?

Thanks in advance

Englighten Support Gem reduces mana reserved when linked with auras (read the wiki description,as it has conditions for it to happen)

You also have Faster casting linked with discipline,unless i am horribly wrong,i think it affects the aura as well,so the cost for the upkeep is higher than it should be.

So yeah...check those.

P.S. for anyone curious - so far it looks that the build is still strong,it's not as strong as the old bugged stacker was,but it still melts faces.
Since i have not played BV my self up till just a day ago (just seen different versions of it being played),i can't really comment on AoE nerfs other than if the range was far superior than it is now - the nerf was needed lol.
It's a slow burner,down right to a point where at lvl 30 +/- you start feeling like pulling your own teeth with bare hands would be more enjoyable than leveling this thing,and i had that feeling in full leveling uniques and gear worth exalts sitting in my bank waiting for me to catch up to it.
It's worth it tho,as someone mentioned - with pcoc and inc crit strikes/or crit damage support you can just facetank whatever is in front of you as long as it cannot oneshot you.

One issue i ran into was stats,which ended up forcing me spending hours browsing for very specific rares just so i could level/equip few gems since you will by your self end up lacking mid/late game dexterity,and you will basically have zero strength,so other than extra 30-50 dex,str will be the stat to hunt,which doesn't really help since even mediocre ES gear costs far more than it's equal life base.

Still only lvl 69,haven't even finished merciless lab,still experimenting and readjusting my tree and gear (profile is open to public,char name is Vinlthex) Not gonna run essence worm
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Mar 14, 2017, 1:36:17 PM
is it huge difference with or without facebreakers?
"
Picek wrote:
is it huge difference with or without facebreakers?

I tried both,unless you are playing on standard and can afford legacy facebreakers,you are far better off with maligaro's,you get dex that is oh so much needed,you still get a respectable crit multi assuming your roll is not a lowballed one,and you also get the added extra crit chance which to some extent evens out the sometimes spiky damage.
No rest for the wicked.
So my question is with the Immortal Call setup. Is it worth it anymore? I feel like, even with the increased duration, that it isn't worth exhausting the endurance charges.
I was considering 4-linking my Discipline+Warlords+Blasphemy with enlighten and picking something else to CWDT.

I think if I can get a little more cast speed I'll switch to a flame golem too.
i cant understand why CWDT linked with low level lightning golem? just im summoning level 20 golem :/
and im looking ur gear you dont have all 75 resist. also passive tree doesnt provides any resist.
Last edited by atosfr on Mar 15, 2017, 7:36:26 AM
"
atosfr wrote:
i cant understand why CWDT linked with low level lightning golem? just im summoning level 20 golem :/
and im looking ur gear you dont have all 75 resist. also passive tree doesnt provides any resist.

Cruel Preparation provides 5 to all resists, Nullification provides 8 to all resists, and Void Barrier provides 8 to all resists. That is +21 to all resists from the skill tree.
Last edited by dummynator on Mar 15, 2017, 4:25:34 PM
Yous twos have both set profiles to private,or have disabled public character viewing in options,either way - no characters tab visible (meaning we can't see anything)

One question: Shaper...the scion regen node right next to the inc duration nodes....what gives? Given that this build has inherently crippled mana regen and it's pool,and the fact that the HP regen does nothing at all,why take it? The tree right above me could dump Deep Thoughts and Shaper and pick up Mind Drinker. I don't see that being a downgrade unless you are running sth like lvl 3+ empower on some bizzare 100+ mana cost BV from hell.
I am not critiquing,i am genuinely curious because i do wonder how things will work at lvl 90 (84 atm and my characters should be available for public viewing)

Btw - Mind drinker and Blood Drinker now work with BV,atm since i am in process of getting my rear to t15s+ and still in early late game,i took both for good measure,will eventually dump both or just Blood Drinker to get my ES higher,really depends how safe i feel with what i'll have. I am atm gunning for Force Shaper,it should be a massive damage boost...idk how my character will come,but by god am i getting that node!
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info