[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
- Is it better for an es based build to use granite or jade flasks? Atm i'm using jade since i thought being able to avoid attacks, will make my shield regen?

Jep, Jade Flask is your best bet.
I myself don't use it since I always felt I got enough survivability already. So I use a Diamond Flask instead (lucky critical strike chance). Not sure if it is worth it but it works so far.

"

- How come in the video his es recharges so quickly? Some the damage becomes to much and have to either run away for a sec, and let the shield regen, use vaal discipline or pop a jade flask.

Where in the video?
There will always be times to run away or cast Vaal Discipline. There's no way around it, I think. :(

"

-Is there a way to let blade vortex last longer? without having to slot increased duration?

Only the few passives with Increase Skill Effect Duration but the one that's available to the build (Potency of Will) is already allocated, so no. :(
Mayhaps someone else knows a way?
I am using this build right now and feel bad about it. I cant solo lab in cruel, die easily and get low dps. I had follow all in this post and still play bad, stuck in merciless.
Okay so i tweeked my passive tree a bit and changed controlled destruction for power charge on crit and now im having 100% crit chance and nothing can outdmg my leech.
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Mar 10, 2017, 10:10:06 AM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Okay so i tweeked my passive tree a bit and changed controlled destruction for power charge on crit and now im having 100% crit chance and nothing can outdmg my leech.

leech what? energy shield? O_o
"
APEC wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

leech what? energy shield? O_o

yes nothing can outleech it even standing on dot dmg etc. Sacrificing 50% spell dmg from controlled destruction for 100% crit chance and PCoC did the immortality trick :D
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Mar 10, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
What would you guys suggest for better movement than flame dash? its quite slow especially in lab

I tried shield charge and whirling blades. Flame dash despite its cons is the best. Not ideal but best of them.

But it needs knowing how it work. So master it.

"
Grimstarz wrote:

- Is it better for an es based build to use granite or jade flasks? Atm i'm using jade since i thought being able to avoid attacks, will make my shield regen?

The problem with evasion is that you cannot evade all of them and there is always that one that you should but you dont and... checkpoint.

"
Grimstarz wrote:

- How come in the video his es recharges so quickly? Some the damage becomes to much and have to either run away for a sec, and let the shield regen, use vaal discipline or pop a jade flask.

Some skill nodes that are in here have "faster recharge".

"
Grimstarz wrote:

-Is there a way to let blade vortex last longer? without having to slot increased duration?

Nodes in skill tree.

"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

Could you please give us a link to your passive tree? I'd be interested in it.

Sidenote: Since CwDT+BV+PCoC doesn't work anymore, I tried it out with Bladefall instead. It isn't nearly as good but works for the most part. There's probably a better skill to do it with though.
First time running BV. First toon this season. I changed some things and was wondering if I was going down the wrong path.

*My gem setup is:

BV - Spell Echo - Increased Crit Damage - Faster Casting - Added Fire (I could sub this out for controlled destruction if doing an elemental reflect. Should I run it over Added Fire anyway?) I'll add in Increased AOE or CE when I 6 link.

Blasphemy - Warlords - Discipline

Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Orb of Storms - PCoC

CWDT - IC - Ice Nova/Increased Duration - Vaal Discipline

Summon Lightning - Decoy Totem - M&TERS

*I've never had an issue building power charges, but I don't use Void Battery yet. Either way I still have Orb for bosses and etc.

*Is the Stibnite flask really doing much? With CI it would seem like Jade would be better. I do like how the Stibnite only uses 10 charges so it is easy to wipe constant bleeds.

*Subbing in Overflowing for Taste of Hate until I can afford it.

*I avoided Facebreakers.

Thanks. Still working with the skill tree too. Level 83 and I think my next 4 points will be Cruel prep and the jewel to the right of it for Energy from Within. I'm guessing going down to Path of the Savant is the last stretch and grabbing Assassination, Doom Cast, Annihilation should be before?

Would like to see someone's lvl 90 tree.

Thanks much!
I'm enjoying this build very much this league. Sweet cruise so far up to level 87 and tier 10 maps.
"
Songworks wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

Could you please give us a link to your passive tree? I'd be interested in it.

Sidenote: Since CwDT+BV+PCoC doesn't work anymore, I tried it out with Bladefall instead. It isn't nearly as good but works for the most part. There's probably a better skill to do it with though.

Orb of Storms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info