[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
platonicx wrote:

There is always orb of storm. Dropping it down every 10+ secodns isnt that bad.

I reccomend using this:
http://poecraft.com/legacy/aoenerf
Looks it may be somehwat accurate.

Yeah, I suppose Orb of Storm will have to be it now.
Imho the build alone doesn't create power charges quickly enough, especially on bosses.

Thanks for the link.

"
Wheemix wrote:
Any recommended changes to the passive tree with 2.6?

Nope. Having taken a quick look at my tree, the 2.6 changes don't seem to influence this build much or any at all.
Last edited by Songworks on Mar 3, 2017, 5:17:33 AM
So, I did a quick test and the CwDT+Blade Vortex+PCoC setup beside the main BV one still works for me. :)
"
Songworks wrote:
So, I did a quick test and the CwDT+Blade Vortex+PCoC setup beside the main BV one still works for me. :)

Thats because the patch hasn´t hit yet? Or is there a test realm?
Last edited by goldregen on Mar 3, 2017, 9:14:42 AM
"
goldregen wrote:
"
Songworks wrote:

Thats because the patch hasn´t hit yet? Or is there a test realm?

Ah, good point. :(
It looks like Flameblast Totems aka Pizza Sticks is the flavor of choice for starting the new League, so the good news is this won't see nearly as much competition for gear. I'm planning on trying it out (recently returned, went totems for Breach to learn the ropes again). The AoE changes combined with gem AoE scaling are a straight buff even at high levels (not a huge one, but still a buff).

As someone getting back to the swing of things, are there any CWdT alternatives to another BV now that it's been nerfed? I'm fine learning to just use Orb of Storms (Pizza Sticks does that), but a pure passive option would be nice too.
"
baron_landau wrote:
As someone getting back to the swing of things, are there any CWdT alternatives to another BV now that it's been nerfed? I'm fine learning to just use Orb of Storms (Pizza Sticks does that), but a pure passive option would be nice too.

Unfortunatley no. We had this discussion a few weeks ago here. The best option that's now left is Orb of Storms.

However, I'm gonna try out a few skill. Maybe something like Shock Nova could work as well?
So, now I really did a test for CwDT+BV+PCoC and well.. I guess that's one way to fix a bug.

When CwDT triggers BV, the entire vortex stack is removed beforehand.
Can someone explain to me how we get power charges? i got the gems but i dont get it.
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Can someone explain to me how we get power charges? i got the gems but i dont get it.

With your ascendancy point, each time you do not crit you get a charge.
"
Until_The_End wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:

With your ascendancy point, each time you do not crit you get a charge.

Oh but isnt 10% too little chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info