[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I have a question about

Will the Yoour Spells Have Culling Strike work with BV gem in other item?
"
Daiena wrote:
Yous twos have both set profiles to private,or have disabled public character viewing in options,either way - no characters tab visible (meaning we can't see anything)

One question: Shaper...the scion regen node right next to the inc duration nodes....what gives? Given that this build has inherently crippled mana regen and it's pool,and the fact that the HP regen does nothing at all,why take it? The tree right above me could dump Deep Thoughts and Shaper and pick up Mind Drinker. I don't see that being a downgrade unless you are running sth like lvl 3+ empower on some bizzare 100+ mana cost BV from hell.
I am not critiquing,i am genuinely curious because i do wonder how things will work at lvl 90 (84 atm and my characters should be available for public viewing)

Btw - Mind drinker and Blood Drinker now work with BV,atm since i am in process of getting my rear to t15s+ and still in early late game,i took both for good measure,will eventually dump both or just Blood Drinker to get my ES higher,really depends how safe i feel with what i'll have. I am atm gunning for Force Shaper,it should be a massive damage boost...idk how my character will come,but by god am i getting that node!

I run off Steam so don't have this account linked to my in game account.

I'm a little new to POE, really only my second season and third toon. Last season my second character made it through Shaper and like 120/126 (all T16) map progression soloing.

I was wondering about Mind Drinker with attack damage. Didn't know if it functioned the same. If I took it I would dump Soul Siphon as they are pretty similar. It was just a safer bet not knowing how Mind Drinker functioned.

With choosing mana regeneration it kind of depends on my cast speed. I prioritize it a little more than some others here. I have about 175 mana and that gets me to 10-12 stacks before I'm waiting on mana to regen. MOST fights are pretty easy to just face tank and build stacks, others I like to get to 20 stacks faster because they require more chasing and jumping in and out.

I would like to get Force Shaper, just trying to see what I could live without. There is the jewel slot by vaal pact. Shaper wouldn't be too bad. The first node by the Witch start that gives mana regen and flat ES. If I can get a reduced reservation enchant I can dump Charisma for a couple points.

I could also forego my next 5 skill points destined for Occultist's Dominion and Path of the Savant. I also level pretty slow so chipping away at 5 points for a big payoff would suck, so may just wait until 93 or so and try it out then. Would really like to hear what you determine is stronger later on.

I'm also running my 5-Link as
BV - Increased Crit Damage - Spell Echo - Added Fire Damage (sometimes Life Leech) - Concentrated Effect (sometimes Controlled Destruction).

With a 6-Link I'll either add faster casting or Controlled Destruction back in.

"
dawikur wrote:
I have a question about

Will the Yoour Spells Have Culling Strike work with BV gem in other item?

Yes it will,just check the tag of your spell and ask...does BV say anywhere that it's a spell?
No rest for the wicked.
I was able to login through steam. Here is my gear at 90:

Spoiler

Is it viable in 2.6?
"
Narkopolo wrote:
Is it viable in 2.6?

I only played with it in Standard league but yeah. Nothing changed much for this build. A nerf here, a buff there, nothing fancy though. On change is that you should have one more skill point available with the 2.6 passive tree.

Does anyone have contact with the author?
Would be great if we could update the build. And also see about implementing the various changes we've been discussing in the last few weeks.
"
Songworks wrote:
"
Narkopolo wrote:
Is it viable in 2.6?

I only played with it in Standard league but yeah. Nothing changed much for this build. A nerf here, a buff there, nothing fancy though. On change is that you should have one more skill point available with the 2.6 passive tree.

Would be great if we could update the build. And also see about implementing the various changes we've been discussing in the last few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL_FESnnOLg

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuDXwOSA5cD6sRDxEvEVARlhV-FdcV7Ra_GDwYVhmKGo8bJR2-Hdki9CSLKPoqOCsKLKYsvzOHNbk3gzsNPV9CekNURX5JE0lRS65Ms1JTUq9UvVZjV8lcQFxrXfJfKl9qZ_xp2GqMavpsC20ZdFV1nnX9doJ6cHzwfqF_xoLHhEiEb4TFhq6Hy4hCieCP-pDWkQeTH5MnlouXlZf0m7WhL6LZpuunK6ebrJiw2LQMtUi7Tbv8vSe-isHFwzrDbcgMyBTK088V0B_Q0NRC1bnZW91f34rmWOkC6rrrY-wY7-vw1fRx9W_22vfX-ej7CQ==
Last edited by xRich420x on Mar 17, 2017, 9:58:26 PM
on the skilltree, at void barrier, how should i go there? cuz it's not fully picked on the tree
"
Songworks wrote:
"
Narkopolo wrote:
Is it viable in 2.6?

You can use PM option from first post, but as i understand Lifing is focusing on new builds.
Lately i'm having a hard time surviving, ever since i started doing tier 10-12 maps. I have 9.5k es, 75+% res on all. But some hits i'm getting i cant simply out leech. Anyone has some advice? I'm scared of getting the beast fur, since i'll be getting 5% more damage. Or will it actually help? I could use some advice on which parts of my gear i should update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info