[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Superjeenius wrote:
Question: on the passive tree you pick a jewel socket (above blood drinker) with 20 added int. but wouldnt it be better to get the one under the pierce cluster? since it gives you more damage instead of int.

yeah you can replace it if you can get the int on gear, for me it was just cheaper to gear up if i take the 20int from up there
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Leveling with the build, level 40 at the moment and having no problems at all and loving it! :)

Just had a couple quick questions,
I find that Frenzy is more single target damage at the moment, would there be any reason to use barrage over it at these lower levels or just wait until I get my snakebites to use barrage?

I also have some mana issues, I am using Clarity to keep up for now but what keeps mana up in late game when I don't need to use that skill?

Also around when should we stop using LMP/GMP?
Last edited by CrimsonWoe on Oct 20, 2016, 3:20:59 PM
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:
Leveling with the build, level 40 at the moment and having no problems at all and loving it! :)

I find that Frenzy is more single target damage at the moment, would there be any reason to use barrage over it at these lower levels or just wait until I get my snakebites to use barrage?

I also have some mana issues, I am using Clarity to keep up for now but what keeps mana up in late game when I don't need to use that skill?

hybrid mana/life leech node near duelist section solves all mana problems in late game. Drop GMP when you can equip opus, drop LMP when you can drop Opus for Reach.
did 7 uber labs today , dint get very luck, but was really easy with today layout

at least i got the second most op ench for the build after the barrage +2 ench Kappa
"
MrOleg wrote:
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:

hybrid mana/life leech node near duelist section solves all mana problems in late game. Drop GMP when you can equip opus, drop LMP when you can drop Opus for Reach.

Thanks!
Last edited by CrimsonWoe on Oct 20, 2016, 4:48:52 PM
hey man, great job and great build, u r real MVP!

got 6L Council bow so decide choose ur build!

i calculate a bit, and it turned out that i need:

1) Drillneck +1 = 6ex+
2) Devoto Dev. +2 Barrage = 15ex+
3) QotF 6L = 6.5ex
4)Snakebite Vulne on Hit = 12ex+
5) Dying Sun = 5ex+

arround 43ex for minmax best gear without rings,amu,belt=)

but question is, what gear is enough for farming t11-t13 maps? for high maps i have my BV :3

ty tho
Yeaa I have found this build is really really expensive in terms of gear in comparision with other shaper viable builds. Plus two guardians fight all quite anyoing for this build. Anyway it is still fun to play:).
"
almazn2015 wrote:

1) Drillneck +1 = 6ex+
3) QotF 6L = 6.5ex
5) Dying Sun = 5ex+

but question is, what gear is enough for farming t11-t13 maps? for high maps i have my BV :3

ty tho

im already farming t14 and uber lab/ atziri with my gear and it not even close to the best gear in this thread .
"
almazn2015 wrote:

1) Drillneck +1 = 6ex+
3) QotF 6L = 6.5ex
5) Dying Sun = 5ex+

ty tho

I'm trivially farming T11 with this gear in my 70's at the moment. It's very budget friendly.

Spoiler

I could easily afford another 5L and a Reach and stuff, I just don't feel like burning the currency at the moment.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 20, 2016, 7:01:25 PM
So i decided to skip barrage and lightning arrow and go for tornado shot instead, feels alot faster (sometimes when mobs spreads LA just suck) and don't need 2 6-links with tornado shot since you use it for bosses aswell, easier to kill bosses with TS offscreen aswell

Current gear

passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwDHgUtBbUHmQguDPINjRCSES8UIBa_GY4fQSF2I9Mj9iaVKgsqWysKLlMwfDH6MjI1kjY9N9Q51DrhQzFDNkd-Sn1Mjkz_TZJN404qUEdRR1LsVUtVhVb6WfBbr13yXz9h4mKsZU1noGqMbAhsjG87cFJ07XXLdvd343gNeWh59nrvfXV_K4SihNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gnaqgn6LZpcumV6fUqW6w2LTFtUi18rvjvG-9Nr6nwBrBBMEzwuzEosgUzZjTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHb5-Of6mLrY-0_7YPuDu8O73rxivVv_MX-j_66_sg=?accountName=Vioche&characterName=VioForest

soon level 94, gonna aim for 95 and get the last 2 life nodes

need better jewels aswell as dying sun, and curse gloves (stupid exepnsive)

(oh and don't go tornado shot without 2 extra projectiles helm enchant)
Last edited by Vioche on Oct 21, 2016, 2:18:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info