[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Capt_Mifune wrote:
Of course it would be shit now, nothing has changed from 3.0! The question is will it be viable with the upcoming changes to Assassin, making it pretty strong with poison (and single target) once again...

lol my guild mate was trolling me and said it was updated. Haven't touched assassin for so freaking long that I forgot what was old and new :D

Still don't think the new changes are going to make a difference. I was running around with gear that killed shaper in like 3 minutes and struggled with T11 bosses. These buffs will have to magically make the damage output about 10x higher.
"
humenbean wrote:
"
Capt_Mifune wrote:
Of course it would be shit now, nothing has changed from 3.0! The question is will it be viable with the upcoming changes to Assassin, making it pretty strong with poison (and single target) once again...

These buffs will have to magically make the damage output about 10x higher.

Looking at the changes.... that sounds about right ^^
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I think with all gems for poison and ailments, despair (if it usable with bows),wither and coralito's signature poison damage should be not bad.
I hope it will work again
I really hope 3.2 brings us back our beloved King. Any chance the build may get an update if the update hits and does something for us?
0 dmg build
So, the patchnotes are there. Looks like a buff for this build but is it enough?
no
would love to see more opinions to this build in the upcomin patch and would be a blast if we would be able to play it again :)
"
would love to see more opinions to this build in the upcomin patch and would be a blast if we would be able to play it again :)

A poison bow Assassin is perfectly playable and super good in 3.2, but not with the gearset and gem setup used in this build. Queen of the Forest is nice for clearspeed, but chests like Dendrobate or Cospri's Will offer much better DPS, especially on single target fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info