[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Hello everyone) I want to share my processing build

Gem Setup

Quver

В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Aug 9, 2017, 6:11:39 AM
This was truly the best Path of Exile build I have ever seen. Never really had much fun in any other builds. It had kinda everything, from a to z, from survivability to power. Had it's nostalgic feel of Diablo 2 Lightning Javelin Amazon. It is pretty sad to see that it is dead. Thanks for the best experiences you made me experience cmphx. Thanks for this awesome build. It is time for it to take it's place among the legends of the past...
Im also seeking use for QotF with Shadow (ex-KotF 2.6). Probably another ascendancy. May be non-bow skill.
Any suggestions?
Best build this far. Such a loss that 3.0 ruined it. Cheers to the author, you must be a genius, man.
Last edited by checkthisoutlol on Sep 7, 2017, 12:14:29 PM
Best build ever my dude.

To all my fellow ex-KOTFs SALUTE!
Black metal ist KRIEG.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE.
still not working? :(
"

Checking my old build threads and a lot of them have similar messages. The build can't work in 3.0. It's bad to lose all those good builds that offered us hours of entertainment.

Thanks for the guide and lets hope other equally good builds will show up to replace those that 3.0 destroys.

Wount the recent changes to assassin solve the present problem with bossing single target?
Last edited by Capt_Mifune on Feb 22, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
Testing it right now I'll reply if it's worth a damn.
"
humenbean wrote:
Testing it right now I'll reply if it's worth a damn.

Still shit.

Threw on all my broken gear from KotF days from 3 leagues.

+4 Reach with +1 to power charges

All lvl 21 gems

3k Evasion Queen of the Forest

Snakebites (Honestly, gloves didn't even matter)

Steel Rings with Flat Phys, and Flat Chaos

lvl 95 tree

Hatred instead of Grace

+2 barrage Starkonja

High EV life res boots, Belt

Flat phys Chaos amulet

---

I struggled to clear a T11 Shaped Strand and the bosses took forever. The poison basically does jack shit now. I even tried speccing into ailments.

Unless someone knows some magic work around, it's just trash. I don't even know why they have all these poison / ailment nodes anymore. They are really a huge waste of points for like 4 builds I have tried heh.
Of course it would be shit now, nothing has changed from 3.0! The question is will it be viable with the upcoming changes to Assassin, making it pretty strong with poison (and single target) once again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info