[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Should I still go for Reach of the council with 2 additional arrows or some other bow?
"
GokuIMBA wrote:
Should I still go for Reach of the council with 2 additional arrows or some other bow?

Rotc with 4 arrows must be nice, 2 is enough though, Death's Opus should do well with it's high crit/multiplier
Any problem if I change the Snakebite for one Acuity ?
Q1: Level 78 atm and with just 3.5k of life. Can someone say exacly if my problem is too few flat life from equips or i just need to pick more nodes of life from the three on the next levels?
Q2: Also, I was thinking about going for a Kaom's Heart Armor, If i do so i would need to have 2 bows, for Barrage and LA?
Q3: My resistances in the hideout are: Fire 128%, Cold 191%, Light 169%. Is it enough? how important are the resistances? I know i could give up on some resistances to get more life, but no sure what is better.

I would apreciate any help, this is my only character and I need to get stronger to do uber lab before the new 3.0.
Last edited by Svaliinn on Jul 3, 2017, 12:14:56 AM
"
Svaliinn wrote:
Q1: Level 78 atm and with just 3.5k of life. Can someone say exacly if my problem is too few flat life from equips or i just need to pick more nodes of life from the three on the next levels?
Q2: Also, I was thinking about going for a Kaom's Heart Armor, If i do so i would need to have 2 bows, for Barrage and LA?
Q3: My resistances in the hideout are: Fire 128%, Cold 191%, Light 169%. Is it enough? how important are the resistances? I know i could give up on some resistances to get more life, but no sure what is better.

I would apreciate any help, this is my only character and I need to get stronger to do uber lab before the new 3.0.

Other than neck and one ring it looks good to me, i specced mostly life from 75-80 onwards i think.
I'm currently at like 5.9k~ with devotos iirc, level 91.

Could use LA for mapping and swap Chin Sol for single target i guess?

And i think overcap for maps with EleWeakness is 169%? Correct me if i'm wrong, you shouldn't have much of a problem with ur current resists, maybe drop a little cold for fire if possible.

Also can't check ur tree, profile is private atm
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jul 3, 2017, 12:29:07 AM
"
"
Svaliinn wrote:

Other than neck and one ring it looks good to me, i specced mostly life from 75-80 onwards i think.
I'm currently at like 5.9k~ with devotos iirc, level 91.

Could use LA for mapping and swap Chin Sol for single target i guess?

And i think overcap for maps with EleWeakness is 169%? Correct me if i'm wrong, you shouldn't have much of a problem with ur current resists, maybe drop a little cold for fire if possible.

Also can't check ur tree, profile is private atm

I apreciate it mate!
I removed the privacy on profile, I think haha
And I gone the wrong way on the ascendancy, i picked up Unstable Infusion and Deadly Infusion first. But I did all trials for the uber-lab, i just have to upgrade my life and should be able to run it.
And I will try to buy a Kaom's Heart, Chin Sol and will use it on the lab, i think it should help. But i'm gonna keep QOTF to run maps, the speed is awesome.
I'd like to try out this build. Is this somewhat a budget build with very high scaling if you have the currencies to support the upgrades? I've spend too much of them trying out many builds in the past days :)
Last edited by Yusheex on Jul 13, 2017, 2:02:14 PM
I am ready for 3.0

1.Tornado shot/Barrage
2.Faster attack
3.Added Chaos Damage
4.Increased Critical Damage (For Damage over Time)
5.Lesser Poison (New Gem)
6.Chance to Bleed (New Gem)
В темноту назад и в низ!
Last edited by Hasanderson on Jul 20, 2017, 2:05:56 PM
Hello, can you give us a path of building link, or at least make your characters not private so we can import them in path of building? I want to see the difference between 2.6 and 3.0
I have a question
if I'm only limited to like 90 int then how do I max out Added chaos damage gem? I could only get it to around level 8-10

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm just level 51
Last edited by lokrinx300x on Jul 22, 2017, 4:04:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info