[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

The main issue I see is that your added chaos damage gem levels are very low, you don't have flat added chaos damage crafted on any of your items. Very few offensive stats on your items or jewelry in general.
"
Zwickmuehle wrote:
Hi,

i respec into this build, but i have a few problems, at first i do no damage, Barrage has 3,5K dps and LA 4K dps.

And i have huge mana problems. please take a look at my character and tell me waht i do wrong.

ty

my current gear

In this build most of damage is Chaos and it comes from jewelry and Added Chaos gem. You've no Chaos damage on jewelry and your Added Chaos is only level 3.

We dont have permission to look at your characters from your profile. So I cant say exactly why do you have mana problems. Did you take "Life and Mana Leech" node near duelist?

And dont level your Cast when damage taken and Immortal Call gems. You need to keep them low-level.
What do you think about taking Entropy on the tree? Seems good
You should see my character on my profile now.
"
Zwickmuehle wrote:

I guessed correctly, you skipped Life and Mana Leech nodes... You've to respect and take them, they're more important than Scion's life wheel.

And I'd recommend taking life regen first. It's very nice when you're running Blood Rage and your life is stable. But first thing go and get those Leech nodes.

Why not Kraytin on Cruel? won't the attack speed helps us more?
"
Sarunastm wrote:
"
Zwickmuehle wrote:

I guessed correctly, you skipped Life and Mana Leech nodes... You've to respect and take them, they're more important than Scion's life wheel.

And I'd recommend taking life regen first. It's very nice when you're running Blood Rage and your life is stable. But first thing go and get those Leech nodes.

thank you very much, i take the leecj nodes and i do well now.
so now i try to solve my damage problems
Noob question guys,

Do i need a 6L Reach? I really dont get it why the build has a 6S5L Reach with void manipulation unlinked. Does it make any difference?

Thx
Has anyone got a shaper guide?

I can now kill all the 4 bosses and all the bosses in between each stage without dying.
However every single zana phase ( the balls) I just die. I now manage to keep her alive almost all the time however the issue is the entire red safe zone is covered in degen ground so I just instantly die.

Also how on earth are you using Faster Attacks, Blink Arrow, Frenzy, Grace, Blood rage and Arctic armor with the wither totem boots? I just cannot figure it out.. that's 6 green gems with only 1 Green in helmet and 4 in gloves, but that is 6 green gems? Where is the other green coming from.

Last edited by GGZII on Oct 7, 2016, 8:57:23 PM
"
ElderCheng wrote:
Noob question guys,

Do i need a 6L Reach? I really dont get it why the build has a 6S5L Reach with void manipulation unlinked. Does it make any difference?

Thx

It's just stored there for later, intending to 6L eventually.

You do not need a 6L Reach, you can get by just fine with a 5L Death's Opus if you're on a budget. If you have the funds, 5L Reach is good enough. 6L is just a bonus in this build for single target DPS.
El Psy Congroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info