[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
vinco2050 wrote:
I know it doesn't help you now, but prices on snakebites will come down because they are so common. I definitely vendored a vew earlier this seasaon. I lucked out and got a death's opus for 11c yesterday, just monitor trade while you chain prophecies, I guess.

The desire to corrupt them with curse implicits have greatly increased the demand. You can of course get them cheaper if you don't mind taking a failed corruption either. Finding 4 linked, properly colored sockets may be tougher, but not impossible.
don't forget, you can recolor corruptions with vaal orbs & vorici
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Keep an eye out for "the bowstring's music" prophecy. Maybe you can snipe one for cheap.

Btw, I ripped last night so I'll be continuing the build in standard. I have not the funds, nor the will to level up again in EHC. Good luck m80.

That sucks man. What got you? Just so I know what to be extra careful with. I don't think I can handle another rip anytime soon. I'd love to be able to build up a respectable currency base with this character for future rerolls. And thanks, I really appreciate that.

"
vinco2050 wrote:
I know it doesn't help you now, but prices on snakebites will come down because they are so common. I definitely vendored a vew earlier this seasaon. I lucked out and got a death's opus for 11c yesterday, just monitor trade while you chain prophecies, I guess.

Good thing I managed to snipe a pair of regular, non-corrupted Snakebites for 1c yesterday. I'm only hoping I can do the same with Death's Opus if someone from a week ago or so gets online and doesn't update their price, etc. Or preferably, the prices will return to normal levels. Nobody with the prophecy seems to come online whenever I'm home. :/
Last edited by Corsica96 on Oct 6, 2016, 4:18:21 PM
"
Corsica96 wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Keep an eye out for "the bowstring's music" prophecy. Maybe you can snipe one for cheap.

Btw, I ripped last night so I'll be continuing the build in standard. I have not the funds, nor the will to level up again in EHC. Good luck m80.

That sucks man. What got you? Just so I know what to be extra careful with. I don't think I can handle another rip anytime soon. I'd love to be able to build up a respectable currency base with this character for future rerolls. And thanks, I really appreciate that.

It was that mob in the arena of theopolis that summons skeletons. I guess he summoned a giant one and the color totally blended in with the sand color of the arena. I was standing right next to him and didn't notice him until I took a one shot. Ouch!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
when you swap in your wither boots for shaper, which gems do you actually leave out?
Is it inc durationa and vall haste (which should be in one setup?). Also decoy totem and golem?

edit: I just saw that you've changed this part of the post recently and I didn't see it yet

edit 2: There must be a fourth gem that you remove. I've got Cast when damage taken (low lvl) - Immortal Call (low lvl) - Increased Duration(lvl20) - Vaal Haste(lvl20) in my helmet. When I remove vaal haste there is space for one aura. then I swap out my boot setup with Wither - Spell Totem - Inc Duration - Faster Casting. Where do you place your 2nd aura?

edit 4 - the last one I hope lol: I assume you're removing the void manip gem from your bow since it's only 5l that's what I've been overlooking.
Last edited by DaRkn3sS1000 on Oct 6, 2016, 5:40:18 PM
"
DaRkn3sS1000 wrote:
when you swap in your wither boots for shaper, which gems do you actually leave out?
Is it inc durationa and vall haste (which should be in one setup?). Also decoy totem and golem?

edit: I just saw that you've changed this part of the post recently and I didn't see it yet

edit 2: There must be a fourth gem that you remove. I've got Cast when damage taken (low lvl) - Immortal Call (low lvl) - Increased Duration(lvl20) - Vaal Haste(lvl20) in my helmet. When I remove vaal haste there is space for one aura. then I swap out my boot setup with Wither - Spell Totem - Inc Duration - Faster Casting. Where do you place your 2nd aura?

edit 4 - the last one I hope lol: I assume you're removing the void manip gem from your bow since it's only 5l that's what I've been overlooking.

Thats what I run.... for shaper I swap into

If your on a 5L make it easier and put bloodrage in helm and move the greens into 1 socket of your chest / bow.

Basically you can just shift one over and lose faster attacks on your gloves, thats what I do, I drop ice golem. If thats confusing (which it is, it confused me for a while) just watch his shaper video
Last edited by GGZII on Oct 6, 2016, 9:21:12 PM
If I'm trying to minimize my max frenzy charges, why help alira?
"
CarlosMarcos wrote:
If I'm trying to minimize my max frenzy charges, why help alira?

Merciless Alira gives an additional Power Charge, not Frenzy - that's Kraityn.
I wish I could understand the phrasing ”in some cases Death Opus is actually better than Reach”.
Which cases? When you have low crit or what?

Having 20% qual gems, 2x 5Ls, witchfire pot, crazy rings and enchanted helmet I dont know whats the final upgrade for me (I can only afford 1 soon)

(this is EHC)

1. Dying Sun
2. 5L Reach Council instead of Death opus
3. Corrupted snakebites (but i have witchfire)

---
Also all this time I opened attacks with frenzy first, even for the packs. Feelsbadman.
Bloodrage with Inc Duration 10% and lvl 21 is amazing. Almost stays for the whole map

Last edited by wsbisev on Oct 7, 2016, 7:22:39 AM
hi

it's not better to use critical damage support & physical projectil attack instead of void manipulation & added chaos ?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info