[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
wsbisev wrote:
I wish I could understand the phrasing ”in some cases Death Opus is actually better than Reach”.
Which cases? When you have low crit or what?

Having 20% qual gems, 2x 5Ls, witchfire pot, crazy rings and enchanted helmet I dont know whats the final upgrade for me (I can only afford 1 soon)

(this is EHC)

1. Dying Sun
2. 5L Reach Council instead of Death opus
3. Corrupted snakebites (but i have witchfire)

---
Also all this time I opened attacks with frenzy first, even for the packs. Feelsbadman.
Bloodrage with Inc Duration 10% and lvl 21 is amazing. Almost stays for the whole map

reach for sure. if you're running death's opus with a +2 helmet it's a 25% damage upgrade on barrage (8 arrows to 10 [22% if you have a +1 drillneck]) and a straight up 16% more damage (from removing LMP) on Lightning Arrow BEFORE you add slower projectiles
I am doing a very similar build, but with Deadeye and Cospri's Will instead of QotF to apply poison (can't think of a better way to apply poison without using up a gem slot). I plan on using a +arrows bow and some volley fires and using barrage as the main skill. I was wondering if you guys have any gear or tree recommendations, since I don't understand how cpmhx managed to get such high amounts of life without many HP nodes. Also, would Death's Opus be a decent budget bow for my build?

Tree -
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAx4FLQX5BiMILg2ND6sRLxR1FfAWvxmKGY4byB9BIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVLlMwcTB8MfoyATY9OdQ6QkMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b6W69eRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnTtdct293fXelN673sUfXV_K4TFhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gkvOXBpsmm42btZ2qoJ-hpKTCp9Sv67IZtNG1SLe2u-O9Nr6nwTPDOsSiyAzPes_d02_TftQj2sHdqOHb45_nVOpi62Ptg_GK-TP66_66_sj_3g==
Oh nevermind, I found a Cospri's Will variant build on page 21. No gem setup there though.
Can somebody please tell which upgrade is more profitable? drillneck +1 or dying sun?
Spoiler
Slowly getting better and better on my build. new Vanguard belt i think is better for our build
Can a mana leech jewel replace mana leech node(and life leech leading to it, 2 points) or is additional 0.8% life leech is important?
Last edited by GladiatorUA on Oct 7, 2016, 1:59:06 PM
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
Can a mana leech jewel replace mana leech node(and life leech leading to it, 2 points) or is additional 0.8% life leech is important?

It's important if you want to leech anything. You don't get any more leech (since the 0.4% phys leech up top doesn't really count, you barely do any phys damage).
El Psy Congroo.
i corrupted a jewel and it got me ~1% increased mana leech per second per corrupted item equipped`

i only have drillneck corrupted tho but im using the jewel

also, Im not impressed after switching from Death Opus to Reach but wanted to do it anyway (if i ll die i wont play this league so I invested everything)
Last edited by wsbisev on Oct 7, 2016, 2:56:54 PM
+0.6% mana and life leech lab enchantment on boots is amazing, recommend you guys get that if you don't already
Hi,

i respec into this build, but i have a few problems, at first i do no damage, Barrage has 3,5K dps and LA 4K dps.

And i have huge mana problems. please take a look at my character and tell me waht i do wrong.

ty

my current gear

Last edited by Zwickmuehle on Oct 7, 2016, 3:38:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info