[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

small update... currently level 88... clearing up t13 maps with my current gear...
saving currency to buy me a 6l reach in a few days

gear:
Spoiler

"
XRacKS wrote:
small update... currently level 88... clearing up t13 maps with my current gear...
saving currency to buy me a 6l reach in a few days

gear:
Spoiler

Those snakebites are pretty good, you should swap the gems from the boots so you can get lvl 21 grace, blood rage etc.

You can sell them for quite a bit to get you to that bow sooner (EDIT: they're cheaper than i thought)
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Oct 8, 2016, 10:05:23 AM
"
jomtoy wrote:
Is there a reason why you do not pick "Projectile damage and speed" node below "Fury Bolts" and instead only the "Projectile damage" node? Same amount of points and you get +6% Proj Speed for free.

edit:
My bad. The node gives +6% proj dmg and +10% speed, not the other way round. In this case the other node is obviously better.

Though to be fair, some people willingly sacrifice the 4% increase to get better feeling gameplay with Slower Projectiles.
El Psy Congroo.
"

Again the important note: If you cannot afford a Reach, you can buy a Death's Opus ! It is almost as good as Reach if not better in some cases, and is alot cheaper.

why would the death's opus be "Just as good or better" ??

its got less DPS, 2 arrows instead of 4...
"
bangaroo wrote:
"

Again the important note: If you cannot afford a Reach, you can buy a Death's Opus ! It is almost as good as Reach if not better in some cases, and is alot cheaper.

why would the death's opus be "Just as good or better" ??

its got less DPS, 2 arrows instead of 4...

With Barrage it's 11 vs. 9 projectiles in the best case scenario, less pDPS but a juicy 150% global crit multiplier. If only 1 arrow hits anyway...
Last edited by reh on Oct 8, 2016, 1:57:45 PM
so hard to find good jewelry with the chaos damage mod on it
Just wanted to post a quick reaction on how awesome this build is.

LV69 3.3k life having a blast. 17k tooltip dps fully buffed (5L Lightning Arrow) and still have a lot too do.
And i should note that i'm using the budget version of this guide!

My char is therefore know as KingOnABudget :D
Last edited by neles on Oct 8, 2016, 2:57:51 PM
Guys, my post wasnt answered.

Why LA instead of TS? To me, TS is soooo fun to play, but if it is worst than LA, i will keep LA. Just want to know wich one is the best option.

Sorry my bad english.
Ty!
its just easier to shoot randomly i think
LA is a lot more reliable than TS, specifically with the slower proj link ts just seems so much slower in clearing than LA.

i mean you could always take that link out i guess but the deeps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info