[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Thanks, i'll get a relentless till i get the doryani.
But what about the sword, why hyaon's is not a good option? Should i spent my chaos on a 360+ eDPS sword first or i should get the doryani first? eDPS swords are getting a little bit expensive for who started the league with this build (about 30c plus)
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Thanks, i'll get a relentless till i get the doryani.
But what about the sword, why hyaon's is not a good option? Should i spent my chaos on a 360+ eDPS sword first or i should get the doryani first? eDPS swords are getting a little bit expensive for who started the league with this build (about 30c plus)

Your priority should be a good sword, and save up for doryani's after. the reason hyaon's fury is bad is because of the super low attack speed and no crit. don't use it, like.. ever. :P
Hi

should I use the Herald of Ice -setup in Doryani? Less mana but proliferation effect. I don't even know exactly if this extra support effect is useful. What do you recommend?
"
SppokyVega wrote:
Hi

should I use the Herald of Ice -setup in Doryani? Less mana but proliferation effect. I don't even know exactly if this extra support effect is useful. What do you recommend?

I hate losing the mana. More mana == more time you're able to charge pre-boss fight. It's nice not having to learn the exact timing for every boss spawn.

I personally put it in my boots along with my other aura.

Put Blood Rage/Golem/Leap in my weapon with Whirling/FA/BM in my other.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 17, 2016, 5:10:31 AM
ok, thx
Hey guys,

first of all - amazing build! I really enjoy it and it was kinda easy to get where i am (sorry, i am german lel).

Now i have some question what i need to do next. My current Gear is the following:

i saved my currency for the doryani's and have 1 exalted left too shop with - for what should i get next? What can i improve? Should i go for the lifeleech point in the skilltree or shouldnt i?

i am a little bit confused 'cause i am new and there are so much informations :P

is a 6-Link a way to improve? or should i go for a top-tier foil?

Would be nice if someone can look over my skilltree and can tell me if this is the right way to go! (https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEswUtC2EMUgxfDY0UIBhdGbQaOBo-HKcj0ycvKS4yiTWSOtg8BTwtPfxDMUd-Sn1KmEz_TipTpVWpV-JYY1uvXz9lTWjyagFqk28nbztyqXTtd-N35XgNeWh8uIKbg1-DzITZh3aLjIzPj2CQVZJukn2UXJe0mG-aap_fogCoualurfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqfAGsBmwQTEWMT2xq7MZtJ82L3awdwj4XPjn-XP7SDvDu988B_yRfZI9zL53f4K_o8=?accountName=benw0w&characterName=beNmental)

appreciated,

benw0w
"
benw0w wrote:
Hey guys,

first of all - amazing build! I really enjoy it and it was kinda easy to get where i am (sorry, i am german lel).

Now i have some question what i need to do next. My current Gear is the following:

Spoiler

i saved my currency for the doryani's and have 1 exalted left too shop with - for what should i get next? What can i improve? Should i go for the lifeleech point in the skilltree or shouldnt i?

i am a little bit confused 'cause i am new and there are so much informations :P

is a 6-Link a way to improve? or should i go for a top-tier foil?

Would be nice if someone can look over my skilltree and can tell me if this is the right way to go! (https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEswUtC2EMUgxfDY0UIBhdGbQaOBo-HKcj0ycvKS4yiTWSOtg8BTwtPfxDMUd-Sn1KmEz_TipTpVWpV-JYY1uvXz9lTWjyagFqk28nbztyqXTtd-N35XgNeWh8uIKbg1-DzITZh3aLjIzPj2CQVZJukn2UXJe0mG-aap_fogCoualurfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqfAGsBmwQTEWMT2xq7MZtJ82L3awdwj4XPjn-XP7SDvDu988B_yRfZI9zL53f4K_o8=?accountName=benw0w&characterName=beNmental)

appreciated,

benw0w

Your tree is fine. I recommend getting better jewels and taking any jewel node that's 1-2 points away from your main path.

You can do with a better foil, yours is ~301 eDPS and you could go for 350-370 for 30-40c or so.

You could also improve your gloves. Can get attack speed and flat elemental on them if you look around.

Your links could be improved when you have enough attack speed by removing Faster Attacks and replacing it with Increased Area of Effect. Inc AoE is a huge boost to clear speed.

Ideally you get your int from gear instead of tree, but if you insist on getting it from tree grab a +30 int node, don't use Fertile Mind. Simply because jewels are a huge portion of damage.
El Psy Congroo.
Hey,

thanks for the answer, following your tips!

What a reasons why i need to tryhard to survive t7-8maps with 80+quanity? :(

Need a little bit more help, i think :P
Should i grab facebreaker and lifeleech next? :O

grabbed now a new foil

and some new boots + amulet and gloves:

working good now - good 2 new jewels and took 2 int nodes in the passive tree till i got 12 more int

what are you guys saying? :) everything good now?
Last edited by benw0w on Dec 19, 2016, 8:11:38 PM
Hit 90 yesterday. I've just about maxed out everything I can within reason. Absolutely powerhouse of a build. Thanks!

The armor version feels A LOT more tankier. Not nearly as many insta-deaths. I'm at 6600 life. I think 6.5k is a must for endgame.

If anybody happens to see something I could improve please let me know!

Skilltree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0GIAaiC2EMUgxfDY0UIBR1FfYX3BhdGbQaOBo-HKcj0yP2JP0nLykuLlMwfDWSN9Q64TwFPC09_EMxR35KfUqYTP9Nkk3jTipRR1OlVvpYY1nzW69fP2J5ZU1o8mqTbydvO3KpdKB07XfXd-N4DXloeu98uH8rg1-DzITZh3aLjIzPjX2PYJBVkm6SfZRcmG-aapx7n9-iAKZXqLmpbqyqrfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqfAGsBmwQTE9sauxtjMZtJ802_YvdrB3CPjn-XP51TtP-1h7w7vfPAf8kX2SPcy-d3-Cv_e?accountName=greenimp77&characterName=Dom_zzz

Gear:
Last edited by greenimp77 on Dec 19, 2016, 9:24:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info