[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
How do you manage your mana? I don't see any leech on your gear, and your passive tree doesn't have Spirit Void (mana leech passive).

I'm making do right now with spending 2 more points for the mana leech on the passive tree, but if there's a way to get around that, saving 2 points would be great.

Also, any good unique alternatives for chest early in the league until there are more good rare chests on the market?

"Life and Mana Leech" on bottom right of tree. 1 point, 0.4 mana leech, more than enough.
"
harby wrote:
Quick question, on instrument of virtue ascendancy perk, how is the 50% attack dmg when cast a spell triggered?

Assassin's Mark and Immortal Call are both classified as "Spell" (can check tooltip of gems to see classification). I imagine that when either of those 2 go off, it triggers the +50% attack damage part of Instruments of Virtue.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
Whats the general consensus between Belly of the Beast and Carcass Jack?
"
harby wrote:
Whats the general consensus between Belly of the Beast and Carcass Jack?

Belly is better. Your DPS is already insane, at least when using Blade Flurry. You don't need the AoE + DPS from a Carcass, but you do need some survivability.
El Psy Congroo.
EDIT: Oops, double posted.

"
harby wrote:
Quick question, on instrument of virtue ascendancy perk, how is the 50% attack dmg when cast a spell triggered?

It's not. We don't really use it. It has to be a self casted spell (so Assassin's Mark with CoH doesn't work). You can reapply Blood Rage to trigger it in situations where you want the extra damage, but you won't have 100% uptime from standard fighting. So if you need the DPS, just weave in some Blood Rages now and then.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 8, 2016, 11:34:56 AM
Spoiler
"
FATALIS92 wrote:
Hi guys love the build so far! Is the first time ive been playing an elemental attack based character and even if i think to have the right gear i still think to deal way less than i should with what i got.

Can you guys let me know what you think of my HoboLivesMatter gear setup? My dps tooltip is 6k without any buffs, 52% crit 500% crit multi.

I know that dps tooltip can be decieving but still ive seen people with 15 to 20k damage, what i am missing? Other than crit chance and crit multi. Thank you :)

So, what you need to do is remove that off-hand foil. You want some kind of useful stat stick like a
or a
(Obviously you want to end up with the latter)

That off-hand foil is actually contributing nothing at all. Well, you're getting the crit multi, and that's not insignificant, but you'd probably be better off with culling or something.

The tooltip for Blade Flurry is always going to be wrong because it incorrectly factors in off-hand damage.

For reference, my tooltip states I have 4300 average damage. I'm running red maps very quickly. I've taken down Esh, Tul, and Xoph very quickly. This is insane DPS, but the tooltip will only say 4300 average. My sheet will say, fully buffed, 9.92 APS. My actual APS is around 10.14, without my fake OH attack speed averaged in.

Also, I highly recommend using Faster Attacks instead of either Added Cold or Added Lightning. Getting to max stacks with BF and unleashing is extremely efficient damage. It's also much safer if you can deal your 6 stack damage quicker in order to be able to move earlier. You do not want to be in the same spot for long, usually.

You can also put conc effect into your warchief totem setup instead of faster attacks. It'll perform better.

Also, about your talent tree. Remove the entire Dervish cluster in the lower Duelist area. It's extremely low value for accuracy and attack speed.

This is my current gear set

[/quote]

Could u give me some tips? My tree is almost same as u that u posted. My current gear:

I keep dying, i know i must boost my res abit. I've recently replaced my helmet with rat's and I think if its possible that lowered my crit chance. Now im at main hand crit chance - 29,53 and my attack speed is only 2.25. I do maps on t1-t3, mobs die pretty fast but but i think i need to improve some things
Last edited by crine on Dec 8, 2016, 12:27:47 PM
Just cap resists and get a 5L chest asap, they can be found for real cheap.

Chest/gloves/non-breach ring severely lack life/resists. Also get a flask that removes bleeding.
"
Patchumz wrote:
]

For reference, my tooltip states I have 4300 average damage. I'm running red maps very quickly. I've taken down Esh, Tul, and Xoph very quickly. This is insane DPS, but the tooltip will only say 4300 average. My sheet will say, fully buffed, 9.92 APS. My actual APS is around 10.14, without my fake OH attack speed averaged in.

Also, I highly recommend using Faster Attacks instead of either Added Cold or Added Lightning. Getting to max stacks with BF and unleashing is extremely efficient damage. It's also much safer if you can deal your 6 stack damage quicker in order to be able to move earlier. You do not want to be in the same spot for long, usually.

You can also put conc effect into your warchief totem setup instead of faster attacks. It'll perform better.

Also, about your talent tree. Remove the entire Dervish cluster in the lower Duelist area. It's extremely low value for accuracy and attack speed.

Looking at your tree, you skipped the entire Disemboweling cluster and pushed for more elemental damage nodes. Do you feel like that cluster is too many points spent for the benefit?
"
crine wrote:
Could u give me some tips? My tree is almost same as u that u posted. My current gear:

Spoiler

I keep dying, i know i must boost my res abit. I've recently replaced my helmet with rat's and I think if its possible that lowered my crit chance. Now im at main hand crit chance - 29,53 and my attack speed is only 2.25. I do maps on t1-t3, mobs die pretty fast but but i think i need to improve some things

Like harby said, cap resists ASAP. That's priority before everything else.

5L chest with 70+ life and a resist or two will cost you 1-3 chaos, get one.

Switch out the foil for a higher attack speed one when you're able to. You can get a 300 eDPS foil with >1.6 APS for under 5c (generally 3-5c).

Crit multi on the foil is strong, but attack speed is like extra survivability. Just keep your eyes out for one.

Also, for DPS, 3x damage stat jewels are extremely useful and cheap for this build. You can get good ones for under 5c. It'll boost your attack speed greatly as well.

Examples of good jewels I use that I paid between 1-5c on.

And finally, I highly recommend DPS flasks instead of utility flasks. You will live on Vaal Pact. So if you can do more damage, you can stay alive and you'll feel much safer. Especially Atziri's Promise, which will let you run ele reflect maps if you can keep it up 100% of the time. Also only costs 1c or so. I exclusively move around with Whirling Blades, so I dropped the quicksilver flask.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 8, 2016, 1:25:14 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
crine wrote:

Spoiler

Like harby said, cap resists ASAP. That's priority before everything else.

5L chest with 70+ life and a resist or two will cost you 1-3 chaos, get one.

Switch out the foil for a higher attack speed one when you're able to. You can get a 300 eDPS foil with >1.6 APS for under 5c (generally 3-5c).

Crit multi on the foil is strong, but attack speed is like extra survivability. Just keep your eyes out for one.

Also, for DPS, 3x damage stat jewels are extremely useful and cheap for this build. You can get good ones for under 5c. It'll boost your attack speed greatly as well.

Examples of good jewels I use that I paid between 1-5c on.

And finally, I highly recommend DPS flasks instead of utility flasks. You will live on Vaal Pact. So if you can do more damage, you can stay alive and you'll feel much safer. Especially Atziri's Promise, which will let you run ele reflect maps if you can keep it up 100% of the time. Also only costs 1c or so.

Thank you. And about foil should i get one with highest ele dmg's and attack speed or just mainly aim attack speed?
Last edited by crine on Dec 8, 2016, 1:24:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info