[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

So this may have been asked before but why a sword and not a dagger ?

Also any opinions on what "feels" better between BF and Lacerate ?
"
Furbl wrote:
So this may have been asked before but why a sword and not a dagger ?

Also any opinions on what "feels" better between BF and Lacerate ?

Sword is faster. Also it's infinitely easier to roll. Dagger has tons of terrible affixes to make full ele super expensive.
El Psy Congroo.
Hi guys love the build so far! Is the first time ive been playing an elemental attack based character and even if i think to have the right gear i still think to deal way less than i should with what i got.

Can you guys let me know what you think of my HoboLivesMatter gear setup? My dps tooltip is 6k without any buffs, 52% crit 500% crit multi.

I know that dps tooltip can be decieving but still ive seen people with 15 to 20k damage, what i am missing? Other than crit chance and crit multi. Thank you :)
Hi all, guardian viable you mean... guardian ascendancy or guardians like hydra mino etc?

sry for stupid question but I need to know I need change my ascendancy?
"
FATALIS92 wrote:
Hi guys love the build so far! Is the first time ive been playing an elemental attack based character and even if i think to have the right gear i still think to deal way less than i should with what i got.

Can you guys let me know what you think of my HoboLivesMatter gear setup? My dps tooltip is 6k without any buffs, 52% crit 500% crit multi.

I know that dps tooltip can be decieving but still ive seen people with 15 to 20k damage, what i am missing? Other than crit chance and crit multi. Thank you :)

You have to unhide your character tab in your profile. There's the privacy button to make your profile public, but you also need to unhide the character tab.

"
Wirowmaker wrote:
Hi all, guardian viable you mean... guardian ascendancy or guardians like hydra mino etc?

sry for stupid question but I need to know I need change my ascendancy?

Shaper Guardians (Hydra, etc).
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 7, 2016, 7:23:40 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
FATALIS92 wrote:

You have to unhide your character tab in your profile. There's the privacy button to make your profile public, but you also need to unhide the character tab.

Ty didnt know that, you should see the char now.
Hello! Thanks for the build loving it so far even though I have not used Lacerate yet.

Currently level 50 on HC Breach, still leveling with Ice Crash. Few questions.

1) What leveling 2hs around level 50 do you recommend using with ice crash?

2) Once I begin using lacerate what do I look for in weapons and gear to boost my damage?

3) With Lacerate, what are the support gems I should use starting with most important? Asking because I may only be able to get a 5link not a 6link anytime soon.

Sorry for the noob questions if any.

-Frak
]
"
FATALIS92 wrote:

So, what you need to do is remove that off-hand foil. You want some kind of useful stat stick like a
or a
(Obviously you want to end up with the latter)

That off-hand foil is actually contributing nothing at all. Well, you're getting the crit multi, and that's not insignificant, but you'd probably be better off with culling or something.

The tooltip for Blade Flurry is always going to be wrong because it incorrectly factors in off-hand damage.

For reference, my tooltip states I have 4300 average damage. I'm running red maps very quickly. I've taken down Esh, Tul, and Xoph very quickly. This is insane DPS, but the tooltip will only say 4300 average. My sheet will say, fully buffed, 9.92 APS. My actual APS is around 10.14, without my fake OH attack speed averaged in.

Also, I highly recommend using Faster Attacks instead of either Added Cold or Added Lightning. Getting to max stacks with BF and unleashing is extremely efficient damage. It's also much safer if you can deal your 6 stack damage quicker in order to be able to move earlier. You do not want to be in the same spot for long, usually.

You can also put conc effect into your warchief totem setup instead of faster attacks. It'll perform better.

Also, about your talent tree. Remove the entire Dervish cluster in the lower Duelist area. It's extremely low value for accuracy and attack speed.

This is my current gear set

El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 8, 2016, 11:29:22 AM
How do you manage your mana? I don't see any leech on your gear, and your passive tree doesn't have Spirit Void (mana leech passive).

I'm making do right now with spending 2 more points for the mana leech on the passive tree, but if there's a way to get around that, saving 2 points would be great.

Also, any good unique alternatives for chest early in the league until there are more good rare chests on the market?
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
Quick question, on instrument of virtue ascendancy perk, how is the 50% attack dmg when cast a spell triggered?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info