[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
crine wrote:
Thank you. And about foil should i get one with highest ele dmg's and attack speed or just mainly aim attack speed?

Aim for maximum eDPS, but try to stay above 1.6 APS. If you have to decide between a 300 eDPS foil with 1.6 APS and a 290 eDPS foil with 1.95 APS, go for the fast one. If it's a big enough upgrade, you can stick with 1.6 APS, but ideally you want 1.7-2 (2 is max roll).

Here's an easy search for you. http://poe.trade/search/azutetaunayoga
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 8, 2016, 1:28:07 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
crine wrote:
Thank you. And about foil should i get one with highest ele dmg's and attack speed or just mainly aim attack speed?

Aim for maximum eDPS, but try to stay above 1.6 APS. If you have to decide between a 300 eDPS foil with 1.6 APS and a 290 eDPS foil with 1.95 APS, go for the fast one. If it's a big enough upgrade, you can stick with 1.6 APS, but ideally you want 1.7-2 (2 is max roll).

Here's an easy search for you. http://poe.trade/search/azutetaunayoga

Thank you so much
"
harby wrote:
Quick question, on instrument of virtue ascendancy perk, how is the 50% attack dmg when cast a spell triggered?

Blood Rage. You are using it anyway, and it has an incredibly fast cast speed. Easy to tap it in between channels of BF. You can focus more on rares, uniques, and bosses. Not overly necessary for trash packs.

"
"
Patchumz wrote:
]

For reference, my tooltip states I have 4300 average damage. I'm running red maps very quickly. I've taken down Esh, Tul, and Xoph very quickly. This is insane DPS, but the tooltip will only say 4300 average. My sheet will say, fully buffed, 9.92 APS. My actual APS is around 10.14, without my fake OH attack speed averaged in.

Also, I highly recommend using Faster Attacks instead of either Added Cold or Added Lightning. Getting to max stacks with BF and unleashing is extremely efficient damage. It's also much safer if you can deal your 6 stack damage quicker in order to be able to move earlier. You do not want to be in the same spot for long, usually.

You can also put conc effect into your warchief totem setup instead of faster attacks. It'll perform better.

Also, about your talent tree. Remove the entire Dervish cluster in the lower Duelist area. It's extremely low value for accuracy and attack speed.

Looking at your tree, you skipped the entire Disemboweling cluster and pushed for more elemental damage nodes. Do you feel like that cluster is too many points spent for the benefit?

Bumping my Q for Patchumz.
"
"
harby wrote:
Quick question, on instrument of virtue ascendancy perk, how is the 50% attack dmg when cast a spell triggered?

Blood Rage. You are using it anyway, and it has an incredibly fast cast speed. Easy to tap it in between channels of BF. You can focus more on rares, uniques, and bosses. Not overly necessary for trash packs.

"
"
Patchumz wrote:
]

For reference, my tooltip states I have 4300 average damage. I'm running red maps very quickly. I've taken down Esh, Tul, and Xoph very quickly. This is insane DPS, but the tooltip will only say 4300 average. My sheet will say, fully buffed, 9.92 APS. My actual APS is around 10.14, without my fake OH attack speed averaged in.

Also, I highly recommend using Faster Attacks instead of either Added Cold or Added Lightning. Getting to max stacks with BF and unleashing is extremely efficient damage. It's also much safer if you can deal your 6 stack damage quicker in order to be able to move earlier. You do not want to be in the same spot for long, usually.

You can also put conc effect into your warchief totem setup instead of faster attacks. It'll perform better.

Also, about your talent tree. Remove the entire Dervish cluster in the lower Duelist area. It's extremely low value for accuracy and attack speed.

Looking at your tree, you skipped the entire Disemboweling cluster and pushed for more elemental damage nodes. Do you feel like that cluster is too many points spent for the benefit?

Bumping my Q for Patchumz.

It's about an 8 point trek for an average of ~2.5% DPS per node at my gear level. The elemental stuff in Templar is definitely worse, especially with the resist node, I just haven't taken those out yet. Good for leveling, bad for later.

But frankly, I'm just point starved that's all. I actually intend to take more jewel nodes, even though they're not very good for value (the 3 point ones), they happen to be better than any other node cluster on the tree, other than the accuracy clusters. Which I'm also thinking about.

So maybe my final setup will be http://poeurl.com/UGP

EDIT: I decided to just do it now, since you've reminded me to. What it means is I had to get more int and shift around my resists :P. So I replaced my amulet and belt. Maximum effort. Now with so much crit chance, multi is more valuable. Which is good for my gear state. I had intended on grabbing more crit chance on gear, like on my foil. Now I don't have to. Money saved money spent.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 8, 2016, 6:22:51 PM
How do you leech life with this build of you don't have Doriyani? Since damage is mostly elemental, I don't understand how life can be leeched
IGN: tny
"
tny wrote:
How do you leech life with this build of you don't have Doriyani? Since damage is mostly elemental, I don't understand how life can be leeched

The life leech nodes under duelist also applies to elemental damage, that's where almost all leech comes from.
I just looted

Could make some use of it in this build or better sell it and buy something good like doriyani and 6 link armor?
Last edited by crine on Dec 9, 2016, 1:39:05 AM
Question: how about an Oro's lacerate using Oro's as main weapon for this build ?
"
crine wrote:
I just looted

Could make some use of it in this build or better sell it and buy something good like doriyani and 6 link armor?

In THIS build no. If you want to respec into a Phys/Chaos Blade Flurry Assassin, then absolutely. Otherwise, sell that puppy while it's meta and make some bank.
Hi, i try to play armour version of this build, i have ~100 chaos for gear upgrade, Doryani worth it?
Last edited by erlipon on Dec 9, 2016, 11:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info