Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 4 - Select the Name and Flavour Text

What should the name and flavour text of the unique be?

King's Subjugation: Two noble kings, Nightmare bound. Now Death they bring, both uncrowned.
74513.47%
Unyielding Wind: Always remember, my son: be like the wind, swift enough to evade an obstacle, yet strong enough to obliterate it.
89516.18%
Daresso's Spite: Only fools ignore their fear. Courage is wading into battle in spite of it. - Daresso, the Sword King
76213.77%
Daresso's Prudence: A seasoned swordsman never goes into battle unarmoured, even when he's confident his opponent won't land a single blow.
60310.9%
Hero's Valour: A good defense is nothing with no answer to the force. An onslaught lies before you, but you shall stay the course.
4628.35%
Perseverance: Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart. - Daresso, the Sword King
206537.33%
Poll closed
Nobody is going to use this belt, why bother?
I really like Perseverance, simple and to the point.
"
Moksu wrote:

exacly, no life, no flask duration, no ty.
"
availablex wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:

exacly, no life, no flask duration, no ty.

I think Ziggy mentioned the belt will have also some core stats, which and how much is still on the table I think.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ремень цареубийцы, последнего из варваров "Ходят слухи о заточенном варваре, который убил одним ударом короля, тем самым проделал себе путь к свободе"
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:

Called it on the 20th of July.

How do I vote for this one? LOL! :D
"
"Perseverance" is an ugly sounding word, sorry.

The game already has a lot of "Daresso" content, sorry.

There's never enough Daresso.

I'm pretty sure it was created with Daresso in mind too, otherwise we wouldn't have so many Daresso's related answers.

Perseverance is a great word for a belt like this, there's nothing odd sounding unless you're not familiar with the English language, or you like to massacre words like Vagan (courtesy of Vorici).
Unyielding Wind
Too bad noone plays stun build. It's gonna be an other worthless unique.
Unyielding Wind is the best imo.
Perseverance seems a bit too straight forward.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Last edited by Jaari on Sep 15, 2016, 3:08:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info