Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 4 - Select the Name and Flavour Text

What should the name and flavour text of the unique be?

King's Subjugation: Two noble kings, Nightmare bound. Now Death they bring, both uncrowned.
74513.47%
Unyielding Wind: Always remember, my son: be like the wind, swift enough to evade an obstacle, yet strong enough to obliterate it.
89516.18%
Daresso's Spite: Only fools ignore their fear. Courage is wading into battle in spite of it. - Daresso, the Sword King
76213.77%
Daresso's Prudence: A seasoned swordsman never goes into battle unarmoured, even when he's confident his opponent won't land a single blow.
60310.9%
Hero's Valour: A good defense is nothing with no answer to the force. An onslaught lies before you, but you shall stay the course.
4628.35%
Perseverance: Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart. - Daresso, the Sword King
206537.33%
Poll closed
Unyielding Wind:

A fart in public
So how the mod, 1% gain attack speed for whether lower armor or evasion 300 pts, works with unwavering stance?
I understand Perseverance matches the theme of the belt itself, but Fortify and Onslaught has their own story too. :P

I went with Daresso's Spite for.....reasons. :)

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 14, 2016, 3:03:29 AM
"
Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart.

This is like the definition of Path of Exile in one quote!
"
GodKas wrote:
So how the mod, 1% gain attack speed for whether lower armor or evasion 300 pts, works with unwavering stance?

"Unwavering Stance does not modify evasion rating."
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unwavering_Stance
Can't decide..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
My favorite name got the least amount of votes.. and my least favorite name got the most amount of votes... Yeah another unique that will have a terrible name when it's being released.. I guess i'm with the minority. :(
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
The stun theme of the item doesn't match well with Daresso in my opinion, its more a Kaom thing. The onslaught buff however does match Daresso. Therefor I went with King's Subjugation, although I prefer the "Perseverance" flavor text, I dislike the name. It sounds to defensive for this particular item, which has a strong offensive theme as well.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Perseverance: Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart. - Daresso, the Sword King (Author: dontsleep)

It's very easy to imagine this one being said in Daresso's voice.

One of the my reasons for voting, yes :)

"
Baelrog wrote:
I prefer the "Perseverance" flavor text, I dislike the name. It sounds to defensive for this particular item, which has a strong offensive theme as well.

Izaro disagrees in one of his lines, maybe the author was going for that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 14, 2016, 3:54:29 AM
I like the name Perserverance more but the flavor text of Daresso's Prudence is superior.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info