Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 4 - Select the Name and Flavour Text

What should the name and flavour text of the unique be?

King's Subjugation: Two noble kings, Nightmare bound. Now Death they bring, both uncrowned.
74513.47%
Unyielding Wind: Always remember, my son: be like the wind, swift enough to evade an obstacle, yet strong enough to obliterate it.
89516.18%
Daresso's Spite: Only fools ignore their fear. Courage is wading into battle in spite of it. - Daresso, the Sword King
76213.77%
Daresso's Prudence: A seasoned swordsman never goes into battle unarmoured, even when he's confident his opponent won't land a single blow.
60310.9%
Hero's Valour: A good defense is nothing with no answer to the force. An onslaught lies before you, but you shall stay the course.
4628.35%
Perseverance: Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart. - Daresso, the Sword King
206537.33%
Poll closed
When this belt would be introduced?

How would be the rarity of this belt?
"Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart."

This text is so plain and unimaginative.

The evasion stat doesn't even give you a choice whether to evade a blow or endure it. It's based on chance, so I'm not sure what "trick" we are using.
nice belt
Last edited by AngryEvilCookie on Sep 16, 2016, 2:20:10 AM
All names sound too solemn. Afterall, it's just a piece of cloth to prevent pants (which some characters don't even have) from falling down and exposing all the beauty characters have down there
I've read some comments about how my text (Daresso's Prudence) would've been better if it had been edited better first. Like if the word "unarmoured" was something different. The strange thing is, when I submitted it, I used the word "exposed" not "unarmoured." I have no idea why it was changed.
I liked the Hero's Valour, oh well the waggonists will decide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info