Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 4 - Select the Name and Flavour Text

What should the name and flavour text of the unique be?

King's Subjugation: Two noble kings, Nightmare bound. Now Death they bring, both uncrowned.
74513.47%
Unyielding Wind: Always remember, my son: be like the wind, swift enough to evade an obstacle, yet strong enough to obliterate it.
89516.18%
Daresso's Spite: Only fools ignore their fear. Courage is wading into battle in spite of it. - Daresso, the Sword King
76213.77%
Daresso's Prudence: A seasoned swordsman never goes into battle unarmoured, even when he's confident his opponent won't land a single blow.
60310.9%
Hero's Valour: A good defense is nothing with no answer to the force. An onslaught lies before you, but you shall stay the course.
4628.35%
Perseverance: Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured. The trick is to tell them apart. - Daresso, the Sword King
206537.33%
Poll closed
Where can i vote for Ziggy to stop making shit uniques and GGG to stop pushing him down our throats?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
raics wrote:
"
tradzhedy wrote:
This might be asked, but what happens when you have Iron Reflexes, will it still count evasion and you get no bonus, as it is 0 ? Or does it account for only having armour, thus granting damage for all the armour you have?

Exactly, zero damage bonus, the point is to have an arm+eva hybrid.

I'd like to see GGG quotes.

"
Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/199679/filter-account-type/staff
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/76318/page/4

As i can see: evasion still here and still have value. It just not providing bonus AND added to armour value. So in such case we have:

without IR: 600 evasion, 1200 armour
with IR: 1800 armour

Finally:
+2% bonus atk speed
OR
+6% bonus atk speed

----

Question for GGG:

Dear GGG, please explain for us how bonus from this belt will be applied?
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
"
addiaboli wrote:
As i can see: evasion still here and still have value. It just not providing bonus AND added to armour value.

That's apples and oranges, there are bonuses that work on base and those that work on end value. A good example is old eldritch battery, acrobatics would halve the amount of mana you get from it because it applies to the base but a bonus that says 'gain 1 armor for each point of ES you have' would do nothing.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 14, 2016, 6:52:38 AM
Voted for King's subjugation. The flavour text of perseverance is just so... meh. I don't know it just feels like "You can do stuff, but you have to keep things in mind."
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Where can i vote for Ziggy to stop making shit uniques and GGG to stop pushing him down our throats?

Easy. Just hit the ultimate vote button upper left ("Log Out"), close this page and never come back.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Called it on the 20th of July.

IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
If it weren't for the "my son" part...
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

By either logging out of the forums and not visitng them or the site, or stop playing the game if you're bothered by Ziggy and his 'shit uniques' that much. Not sure what person grievance you have against him, but really, no need to spout it off every chance you get as most here know you don't like him. Fine, now either take my advice or stay silent and keep your tongue reined in, as that will do you more good in life than you realize.

Back to the actual topic on hand...I will cast my vote for Perseverance as well. I think it's the most fitting and also a rather nice nod to how PoE currently is when it comes to deciding about which blows to evade or endure, and it makes sense with the whole Armour/Evasion base this belt is.
Iron reflexes
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
Called it on the 20th of July.

I knew submitting Daresso-free entries wasn't a good idea, that's what the people want :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info