[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
blutilein wrote:
Short question.

Is it possible to Follow the Build and keep using Flame Totems instead of the FB totems?

You'd need quite a few changes. This is optimised for area damage, and flame totem is not an area weapon, but a projectile. I'd go with a dedicated flame totem build instead.
Nice build. Feels somewhat squishy though, but I could fix that a little bit by another helmet.
Currently at L73 and using this:
Equipment

Jewels

Flasks
Last edited by Cyzax on Feb 16, 2017, 3:00:20 PM
Hi there, can you do a quick review of my gear?

I'm having issues speed clearing T9-T10 maps, and I get three-four shotted too often.

I took CI and have about 4.5k ES. I sometimes face mobility issues due to the lack of mana. Should I drop those gloves to resolve the mana issue? But I'd lose so much crit chance.

I only have about 5k in-game DPS stat. And everyone else seems to have at least 200k DPS. What am I missing here ?!

Also, if I have 5ex for an upgrade, which piece or pieces should I upgrade first?
^
Buy 700+ ES Vaal Regalia
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Hi!

I thought about starting the legacy league with this build. How do you think the dagger crit chance reduction and changes to area size will affect the build or can you only answer that when the changes go live? I would assume the crit chance reduction will practically force to run two daggers instead of dagger shield to keep the crit up. I guess it's not a big deal, tho I like to make my characters a little tankier if it doesn't affect damage too much (you deal more damage staying in the fight rather than forgetting to make a portal and running back 2 minutes :P). I guess I like to play way too aggro which may be the reason I've only managed to get 89 in HC, so toning it down w/o the extra tankiness might solve some of my issues. :)

Looking forward to playing this build next league! I've already messed around a little bit (bored hehe), leveling up and by cruel A4 it feels really nice.
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Feb 23, 2017, 3:42:18 AM
best SSF build?
"
RaPsKa wrote:
best SSF build?

I would like to know this too, since I'm going to go SSF only starting from next league. Some other questions too:

Which one is better for softcore SSF, Inquisitor or Hierophant? My goal would be to clear all the game content. I know it will take a long time, but it's my personal challenge :) I think I'm going life-based.

What gems from this build can't be bought with Templar, or are drop-only?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Feb 23, 2017, 7:36:31 AM
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply much recently. Thank you for everyone who's been helping others in this thread.

I will be doing an update for 2.6, but at this point it looks like it's going to be small. We'll have to see what the new tree brings.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thank you for this really awesome build! I simulated a league start and played solo self found until level 70, I was in merciless a4 with lvl 58 after 6 hours. This build is an insane league starter, i can't wait to play him in the new league :)
Last edited by ententrainor on Feb 24, 2017, 1:26:07 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply much recently. Thank you for everyone who's been helping others in this thread.

I will be doing an update for 2.6, but at this point it looks like it's going to be small. We'll have to see what the new tree brings.

I think that duo to the aoe changes is better run a hierophant build only doing cruel lab for additional totem for better farming. And then ru. A inquisitor build crit version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info