[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

While the discussion here is why inquisitor is better than elementalist I'm gonna leave this here:

That's a BM Chieftain with a tukohama's shield.

Instead of the ~510k the inquisitor damage, chieftain can do 1,1 million damage.
Add to that your totems being fire immune which is a big QoL improvement.

The only downside is that you end up with 5k hp and 1k ES. But since you're a totem dude that's more than enough.
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo wrote:

So how good is the regen from pious path? I am play around with something on standard and thought about going this route for the new league.
u got extra 5% regen from pious path (4% from pious patch nod and 1% from small nodes)

normal i have 442 regen per sec
when im stay on Consecrated ground i have 1420 regen per sec
when im stay on Consecrated ground + boots enchant is active i have 1664 regen per sec
Last edited by blajo on Feb 25, 2017, 11:18:58 AM
Hello. Is that build have a potential for early boss farming in new league? (Lab, Uber lab, Atziri, etc)

Or that requered a good amount of gear for that?
Last edited by Drugslines on Feb 25, 2017, 12:35:38 PM
Hello, I have been playing this game for a while but I don't know much about the actual inner workings of the games mechanics. When it comes to things like totems I am especially confused. Do the totems benefit from me stacking crit, fire and cast speed? I can see my totem damage from the tool tip change when I add something like fire damage, but not when i add increased cast speed, so I'm not sure what's going on here. Is that why you don't take any increased cast speed on the tree? Which stats do the totems benefit from? Crit? Spell Dmg? Fire Dmg?

Thanks, and sorry I am just a bit confused.
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();
"
blajo wrote:
u got extra 5% regen from pious path (4% from pious patch nod and 1% from small nodes)

when im stay on Consecrated ground + boots enchant is active i have 1664 regen per sec

That's nice, so from what Ive read the on kill from sanctify does not trigger consecrated ground since the totem does the killing. Is that correct? It shouldnt be a big deal since you have the flask and on hit trigger, but I was curious.
Anyone has experience between this (Flameblast) and Ancestral Warchief builds? Which would be better for next league? Aiming mostly for high end maps, but want to try my hand at all the end-game bosses as well.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
blajo wrote:

That's nice, so from what Ive read the on kill from sanctify does not trigger consecrated ground since the totem does the killing. Is that correct? It shouldnt be a big deal since you have the flask and on hit trigger, but I was curious.

u have right
only first option from sanctify works
25% chance to create consecrated ground WHENT HIT (when enemy hit you)
option ON KILL does not work with totems because u not directly killing enemy only totems
With the upcoming changes to the dagger implicits. 80% dropping down to 50%. Do you think that this will break the inquisitor build? Losing 60% crit that's nasty. Would it be more viable to now go elementist? Or chieftain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info