[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

As life-based char, which defensive stat do you stack on gear (armor, evasion, ES..)?
Thanks in advance.
I would like to ask how do we generate Power Charge?
"

You can generate the power charges with a 2 link minumum. Orb of Storms linked with Power Charge on Crit. With all the AoE nodes you're taking in the passive tree, and even after the nerf, it still has a pretty big area of effect so you should be able to generate power charges reliably.
Hello all

Update: Atziri down really izi :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-M61pKeJE

Gear: (mind you helmet is upgraded already so I didn't have enchant when doing the run)

Spoiler

"
vbNexvii wrote:
"

You can generate the power charges with a 2 link minumum. Orb of Storms linked with Power Charge on Crit. With all the AoE nodes you're taking in the passive tree, and even after the nerf, it still has a pretty big area of effect so you should be able to generate power charges reliably.

Thank you for the reply, I totally forgot about Orb ob storm.
Hey guys! Excited to be rolling with CampusPizza in Legacy League. Here's the progress so far:

"

Played around with these two for awhile as well, the rare was one that I used for a very long time while leveling. Singularity was a fun experiment but overall demanded too much from me in positioning and was more useful for the defensive benefit.

"

In priority order, I'm not sure what to shoot for next. I know that the most obvious answer is cast speed dagger and cast speed rings, while maintaining a decent level of crit. I have 105% cast speed with Vaal Haste up which is pretty low for my liking. I know with a good essence roll I can expect to add another 17-22% to that but a good sceptre is also potentially an option.

1. Cast speed dagger with crit stats
2. Cast speed rings
3. Better crit stats on amulet
4. Carcass Jack/Doryanis?
5. Other Uniques?

I'm really torn between staying life and just riding the MoM train as long as possible or if I should just rip off the band-aid and go CI. I have around 3ex to work with, but I am not sure I want to dump it all into this build when the purpose of it is to farm currency. But I know that it's not the ideal choice for uberlab farming due to the fact that I can't really control how the totems handle izaro mechanics, which is frustrating. Wondering what people's experience with getting stun immunity/etc. is, or if anyone has had any success with the new Soul Mantle as an option for the CI build.

I don't play as much as some of the hardcore folk that have logged dozens of hours since the start of Legacy but I am trying to make this a solid character that can handle all content safely.

Last edited by rejechted on Mar 7, 2017, 3:18:03 PM
Guys,

Some help please . . . Dont know how Flameblast scales exactly. Does Attach Speed on your gloves help at all?

Was blast to level this character :D (Pun intended)
Last edited by M0r1tz2 on Mar 7, 2017, 3:43:40 PM
Hi,
I don't see in the initial post which Ascendancy points to chose for Inquisitor. Did I miss it? Which ones are recommended?

Thanks!
Winterlude

Oh, nevermind.. I see it in the tree. What is the recommendation for the order to take them?
Last edited by winterlude on Mar 7, 2017, 4:11:32 PM
"
winterlude wrote:
Hi,
I don't see in the initial post which Ascendancy points to chose for Inquisitor. Did I miss it? Which ones are recommended?

Thanks!
Winterlude

Oh, nevermind.. I see it in the tree. What is the recommendation for the order to take them?

Normal: Righteous Providence
Cruel: Inevitable Judgement
Merciless: Instruments of Virtue
Endgame: Augury of Penitance
Currently using this build in the new Legacy League, but I'm having some issues with survivability. My damage seems fine, though I'm only running a four link (Faster Casting, Totem, Flame, and Crit Chance).

My ES is 4471, with resistances sitting at 61% Fire, 75% Cold, and 80% Lightning.

Here's a link to my gear; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KyleV2/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info