[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Is infernal mantle worth using now?
Hello,
i Startet this league with this build (or to be exact Zizaran's tree but it should be very similar)
Leveling was a Charm :)
until now i am lvl 79 and doing T3 /T4 Maps (don't ave higher maps)
clearspeed is ok, but i think it "feels" slower than it actually is.

This is my Gear so far:
Spoiler

do you have any suggestions what to upgrade next?
the leech from the shield is nice but i don't know if its worth it
also with the CWDT setup i am not 100% shure if its good that way.

would apreciate any tips from you guys :)
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Kaddomir wrote:
Guys, need ur advices so hard. I want to play this build and don't know about 1 thing:

What is a best choise in this build for HC legacy (as league starter ) ES or HP? And if ES, need ur advices about leveling (i redead in 1 post, we cannot leveling as pure ES and need respec later). I want to play only HC, but im a bit noob. Thanks for all ur answers and sorry about my poor english.

Go life based, since you dont have gear for ES.. Everyone who starts mostly goes with life based, at least i didnt saw first weekend anyone, who ran directly ES at hardcore (or even softcore too..). And HC market is poorer as always, so you can't find good pieces so fast for affordable price.

So shouild i just follow "Energy Shield-Based (CI) LEVELLING TIPS" in 1 post? Or u talking about something else?

And ES is safer for HC (but more expensive i suppose), or it's not?
Last edited by Kaddomir on Mar 7, 2017, 5:24:30 AM
Kaddomir, ES is safer (if you already played ES before). But its expensive + not beginner friendly. I recommend to level and follow life based leveling guide. Later you can swap to CI or just relevel again when you have gear ready. Thats what i would do.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Why is nobody using Shamanistic Fury branch ? (For the 30% Totem damage) ?

I took it and firewalker, and ignored the heart of flame nodes. You get more dmg per point that way and some fire res.You will take the bottom route then not the top one for traveling.

@OT: How do you get 66% crit chance on your build? Seems rather high for me im stuck at around 38 (using controlled dstruction which seems worth to me?)
Hey i am using Ziz's fb totem build and i am kinda confused with it. The passive tree looks very different than yours so i wanted to ask: what is the difference between his and your build? Should i reroll to this build? I don't feel very good about Ziz's fb build because he explained so little and i am a noob and i am confused.
Hello All,
I'm loving this build very much. (I didn't follow the skill tree as I don't have a ton of time and was trying to level as fast as I could at the time.) I feel slightly underpowered though for what I feel is "decent" gear. I'm kind of slow with yellow tier 6 maps. If you'd please look at my character here and give me some tips I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks and have a great day!(not sure how to link build and gear.) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pureflame/characters (edit profile was hidden now its not.)
Last edited by Pureflame on Mar 7, 2017, 9:46:36 AM
"
Remedin wrote:
Hello,
i Startet this league with this build (or to be exact Zizaran's tree but it should be very similar)
Leveling was a Charm :)
until now i am lvl 79 and doing T3 /T4 Maps (don't ave higher maps)
clearspeed is ok, but i think it "feels" slower than it actually is.

This is my Gear so far:
Spoiler

do you have any suggestions what to upgrade next?
the leech from the shield is nice but i don't know if its worth it
also with the CWDT setup i am not 100% shure if its good that way.

would apreciate any tips from you guys :)

You are missing a lot of cast speed on your items. Rings / Ammy / Dagger.

Cast speed is important on this build and will speed up clear-speed tremendously. The reason is, Fireblast on a totem will not cast until either it hits 10 stacks, dies, or is recasted.

Having at least 100% cast speed (higher is always better) will allow the totems to hit that 10 stack mark much faster, and at 10 stacks is when it hits the hardest. The faster the totem hits 10.. the faster it hits.. the more it hits.. the faster it clears ect.

As stated before - Cast Speed:

two 7% rings
20+% on a Dagger, or two if you want
Cast speed on ammy (I use eye of chayula for stun immunity, but with totems you can play safe without it)
running two or more 2-5% jewels (Cast speed / attack & cast / cast while holding a shield / Cast while Duel Wielding ---- multiple jewel stats to get cast speed)
Lightning Golem leveled up its 9%
Faster Castking skill gem
Skills

"
Yalarun wrote:
Hey i am using Ziz's fb totem build and i am kinda confused with it. The passive tree looks very different than yours so i wanted to ask: what is the difference between his and your build? Should i reroll to this build? I don't feel very good about Ziz's fb build because he explained so little and i am a noob and i am confused.

Ziz's build was designed to allow transition from FB Totems to other builds like vaal spark build. While his build is great for leveling and transition (and better overall survival) I would not recommend using it if you are wanting to use FB Totem's to go deep into later content.

This build will carry further into mapping as FB totems (although Ziz's would still work)

"
Pureflame wrote:
Hello All,
I'm loving this build very much. (I didn't follow the skill tree as I don't have a ton of time and was trying to level as fast as I could at the time.) I feel slightly underpowered though for what I feel is "decent" gear. I'm kind of slow with yellow tier 6 maps. If you'd please look at my character here and give me some tips I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks and have a great day!(not sure how to link build and gear.) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pureflame/characters

Your profile is set to private:

Log into pathofexile.com and go to your account page by clicking your username in the top left. On the right hand side click on privacy settings and untick the box labeled "hide characters tab".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info