[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hi guys. Need sole advice here. Which NPC do you suggest for the hideout ?
"
k33s69 wrote:
Anyone feels the clear speed it's low because the circle expanding? Damage it's ok but i feel unsafe when the circle expands. So unsafe and slower. Any help there?

Im with Spell totem - FB - Inc AOE - Faster Casting - Inc. Crit Strikes.

For mapping (and for me) i think SW > FB Totems.

Thanks!

If you place another totem you stop the FB and deal dmg,so no need to wait if you know you kill them with low charging
Can SWT ever compare to FB? I would like to play a SWT build but it seems that damage might be an issue?
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thank you very much for this helpful guide!
In your skill-tree links, there are some tiny inconsistencies, perhaps you may wish to look into that at some later point (for instance, in one version, you choose all of the totem nodes on the crit totem wheel, while in another you leave one out...). Nothing of consequence, just thought I'd mention it.

May I ask a question? I'm still just starting out, and had just switched from Flame Totem to Flame Blast/Spell totem around 32 when I got the gem, and I switched back out a few minutes later because of its slowness: You are obviously correct, this is very dependend on cast speed. I'm sure it will feel different later with more cast speed stats and higher leveled FC gem (even though I have a surprising amount of cast speed on my self-found gear for level 37).
My question is this: How do you feel about taking Mental Rapidity (small cast speed cluster above EO) early, and then Nimbleness later (they are right on the way), perhaps at the expense of some crit...?

If you plan to stay as life based or invest/relevel to switch to CI, then its good idea to take cast speed cluster. I saw here enough profiles, which have that cluster learned.. As for early leveling, if you feel flame totem + firestorm is faster, you can level that way. I leveled from 28 with flameblast 3-4L and feel it was okay.. Not the fastest blasts, but 1 blast enough to clear pack. :) You can go dual wield wands with some cast speed and spelldmg and it should be enough to reach merciless lake.

Thanks much! One last question:

Since Mana really does not seem to be much of an issue here, what about Mind Over Matter as an option?

thanks
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
I'd guess that's not useful since you simply don't have enough Mana for MoM to be in any way effective.
How do you sustain your ES pool? Can't leech because we are using totems and i can't see any %regen on the tree/items.
"
booyakashark wrote:
Im got instrument of virtue and it seems to not be working even with whirling blades/shield charge. Is it me or is anyone else also experiencing this problem?

I am having the same issue... Only time it procs for me is when I get hit and my votex on my CWDT setup procs..
"
emaster wrote:

Do you run hybrid hife/es version? If yes, is it better for hybrid to use pure ES gear compared to ES/evasion or ES/armor? I did not play hybrid builds before.

I just took es gear and life based, but didnt looked for more es to pay a lot for it for hybrid. Its just advantage from getting es gear, since we have a lot of nodes with life/es combined, thats why.. :) armour doesnt work good, and evasion too (and requires dex!)
"
Flagel wrote:
Hi guys. Need sole advice here. Which NPC do you suggest for the hideout ?

Haku + Elreon + Zana + (later i would add Cata)
"
foojin wrote:
Can SWT ever compare to FB? I would like to play a SWT build but it seems that damage might be an issue?

SWT times are over, maybe early it could look okay, but as mid-end game tier maps its totally not doable, unless you have unlimited exalts to spend (which is not the case early in league)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info