[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
onomastikon wrote:

Since Mana really does not seem to be much of an issue here, what about Mind Over Matter as an option?

I wouldnt go MoM, since you take dmg first from mana, which is totally not worth with the skilltree we are following, as for MoM users we should stack mana nodes + reserve just 1 aura (and we run discipline (or blasphemy+curse) + anger which reserves almost all mana)
So, has anyone got a link to a tree with cast speed? What do I have to sacrifice?
IGN: Tibiuron (OFFLINE)
Do you have to level orb of storms and temporal chains to 20? If so, is there enough dex on passive tree alone, or do you need some more on gear as well?
The build is good enough for high-end content on super budgets.

Managed to kill Uber Izaro 5 times with tabula and 2 divinariuses on level 79(first try was without buffing him, did 3 keys after).

Stats were 4.5k hp, almost no armor/eva.
4.2k avg. dps without charges with conc on lvl 18 gems. 65% buffed crit with 270% multi.

Gear was Tabula, 2 Divinariuses and some rare trash for resists/life with Purity of Elements aura.

Cast speed is the most important stat imo. You should aim for at least 100%, preferably double that amount.
No point in stacking defensive stats instead of cast speed(speaking about jewelery) if you will be hit before everything will blow up.

Also the dex and some strength on gear is mandatory too otherwise you will waste skill points on +30 ones.

Sadly life is so bad for anything higher then that that I will eventually go for CI for the pure amount of ES cuz even with better chest armor having ~5.5k hp is not enough for comfortable clearing especially with all those league stones.
Last edited by wesStyle on Mar 6, 2017, 11:46:40 AM
I am lvl 60 on LegHC now and am not sure how to move on as i consider the following, also from 7-8 streamers that play pizzasticks currently I checked their tree:

-ALL use Mind over Matter now with the new nodes behind it! Seems great damage mitigition especially for hardcore, and some just take the nodes behind the wheel, maybe 3 more Mana/%life if you want, and some +mana on gear if you want.

-MOST play with Ele Overload - is it really worth to not take it for the crit multi? Also you dont need that much crit on gear then, and have 40% more dmg by just placing orb of storms always which crits.

Thanks for any comments.
Hi, it's looks weird to me to max crit but play with controlled destruction -100% crit chance oO any explanation? And what about the speed cast cluster "nimbleness"
Last edited by Svink on Mar 6, 2017, 1:00:56 PM
"
Svink wrote:
Hi, it's looks weird to me to max crit but play with controlled destruction -100% crit chance oO any explanation? And what about the speed cast cluster "nimbleness"

Use Elemental Proliferation for clearing.. controlleD Destruction for bosses.

Some tips:

Don't forget jewels. Cast speed, Fire DMG, AOE, (can get Dex and STR on those as well if needed) They will help a lot.

I am currently clearing Tier 9's just fine with 8K CI. Using Scepter anD shield. ADDS a lot of Energy Shield with a Shield.

I Did veer from the listed path a bit picking up some other nodes.

Keep your fortify up, and my suggested CWDT setup:
CWDT - 4
Immortal Call -4
Vortex - 5
Tempest Shield - 5

That gives a lot of survival. Double Daggers gives a lot of DMG, but you have to be smarter with Dodging.

My Current Gear (not too costly.. gloves most expensive item:)

Spoiler

I was Doing tier 1 maps with 5k energy shield - 60+ RES at 72.

You Don't have to use EYE.. but stun immune is nice (anD I like rarity)
"

I wouldnt go MoM, since you take dmg first from mana, which is totally not worth with the skilltree we are following, as for MoM users we should stack mana nodes + reserve just 1 aura (and we run discipline (or blasphemy+curse) + anger which reserves almost all mana)

Thanks. Curious as to how that might work with only 1 aura then, I would consider dropping Discipline because I will not have enough money for CI anyway -- would MoM be a good alternative then if I'm pure life?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Thanks for the guide, loving this build so far!!

Just did normal lab and not sure where to spend my first two ascendancy points, I went inquisitor.

Sorry if its been answered already, I couldn't find anything!!
"
Thanks for the guide, loving this build so far!!

Just did normal lab and not sure where to spend my first two ascendancy points, I went inquisitor.

Sorry if its been answered already, I couldn't find anything!!

Ascendancy priorities:

Normal: Righteous Providence
Cruel: Inevitable Judgement
Merciless: Instruments of Virtue
Endgame: Augury of Penitance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info