[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
equeedlibrium wrote:
Hi Demi nice guide by the way about the fire resist do you think using alpha is good?

wtb context, wtf is an alpha
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
equeedlibrium wrote:
Hi Demi nice guide by the way about the fire resist do you think using alpha is good?

wtb context, wtf is an alpha

I'm guessing he means alpha's howl. Makes it easier to get PoF higher. Would only need L20 PoF plus L2 empower to max the plus to max fire res.
My build EHC

still need pof 21lvl for make 1% more fire

8,5k hp

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwFLQYOBsYJ9gthDF8OPBLhFCAUcRVQGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVHKcc3CW8Jy8n7Sj6KS4t0i5TNug6UjrYPC09_EGHRZ1GaUd-U1JTpVZIVw1YY12kXz9hIWSjZU1oZWh0aPJ07Xy4ggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-GYIzPjxqQVZHOlmyYrZo7muCf36IAouqnCK2Nr2y3PriTu-28n702vqfAAcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNi92WHZfNpi2sHbT93V37_gw-Fz6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8i_yQfON85v0g_ZI-ej-Cg==?accountName=davc1234567890&characterName=BBBBBugsBBBBBBBBunny

Hi,

Very nice and detailed guide.

I'm following it for my first RF build.

I have a question :
Hinekora, Death's fury (cheftain ascendency point) give 1% of fire damage leach as life.
Does it work with RF ?
If yes why don't you used it ?

If it work and I get it right it should give 0.9% max life regen by ennemy in our RF.
I may miss something.
"
shuruga2 wrote:
Hi,

Very nice and detailed guide.

I'm following it for my first RF build.

I have a question :
Hinekora, Death's fury (cheftain ascendency point) give 1% of fire damage leach as life.
Does it work with RF ?
If yes why don't you used it ?

If it work and I get it right it should give 0.9% max life regen by ennemy in our RF.
I may miss something.

RF is a degen, you can't leech of of it.
When I see all the players equipment, I see 0 chaos resist. I presume our life and regen is sufficient to absorb chaos dot? Some boss have chaos direct damage no? How do you manage that?

Thanks 😊
Last edited by Vachor on Nov 4, 2016, 3:16:07 AM
"
Vachor wrote:
When I see all the players equipment, I see 0 chaos resist. I presume our life and regen is sufficient to absorb chaos dot? Some boss have chaos direct damage no? How do you manage that?

Thanks 😊

Wasn't much of an issue for me, even in endgame maps. You can opt for some chaos res if you feel unsafe, I just went for extremely overcapped elemental resists lol.
"
"
Vachor wrote:

Thanks 😊

Wasn't much of an issue for me, even in endgame maps. You can opt for some chaos res if you feel unsafe, I just went for extremely overcapped elemental resists lol.

Why overcap elemental res? To manage elemental weakness maps?
Endurance charges help a lot in this kind of map
And with flammability mob remove curse flask isn't enough?
Last edited by Vachor on Nov 4, 2016, 12:03:11 PM
This build works great! Finally got the character to level 90. Anyways, I just got my hands on a Forge of the Phoenix map (haven't tried it before). Can this build take on the guardian even with the max fire res debuffs? If it helps, I'm currently at 88% fire resistance with purity of fire activated and my life regen is about 16.8% of max life per second.
Last edited by camwannabattle on Nov 5, 2016, 7:22:26 PM
"
This build works great! Finally got the character to level 90. Anyways, I just got my hands on a Forge of the Phoenix map (haven't tried it before). Can this build take on the guardian even with the max fire res debuffs? If it helps, I'm currently at 88% fire resistance with purity of fire activated and my life regen is about 16.8% of max life per second.

Only one way to find out :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info