[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
giangfsrpt wrote:
thanks for share the build, any changes if use Kao Heart ?

Well you have to figure out where to shove all of your links, and how to cap resists. If you have <800 Str, use Doryani's, if you >800, you can stick with Doon Cubyari. Otherwise it's the same.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Great guide, thanks!

I wonder why you wouldn't use any fire/burning nodes? Holy Fire is just 5 points and one of endurance charges could be sacrificed to get it. 70% burning damage increase looks quite appealing, since it what we do by RF.

Another question is why you go for Unwavering Stance? With such life pool and IC for real emergencies it doesn't really make much sense to me...
"
Karchuk wrote:
Great guide, thanks!

I wonder why you wouldn't use any fire/burning nodes? Holy Fire is just 5 points and one of endurance charges could be sacrificed to get it. 70% burning damage increase looks quite appealing, since it what we do by RF.

Another question is why you go for Unwavering Stance? With such life pool and IC for real emergencies it doesn't really make much sense to me...

It's barely out of our way to ensure we don't get stunned. Bit of extra insurance against the massive hits.

As for Holy Fire, I wanted the AoE from Witch more than I wanted damage. Your choice :P
"
It's barely out of our way to ensure we don't get stunned. Bit of extra insurance against the massive hits.

While you're cycloning you can't be stunned, so it's really overcapped defense against relatively uncommon one-shots you'd be dead after anyway ;)
Do I need to max all skill gem like cdwt setup? and supt gem
"
popotm12 wrote:

Higher level CWDT = higher level Molten Shell/IC
"
"
popotm12 wrote:

There's something I don't understand why I having a low hp 7.2k only and your's was like 9k hp- 9.5k hp
we only have small gap at item stats and tree that should be around 500 hp to 1k hp gap only but no 2k hp is missing lol where did that go

lvl 89

HP 7,200 HP
810 STR
same tree all hp nodes
all of my items have t1 hp from 81 - 99 (boots, helmet, gloves, rings x2, amulet, belt) with str stats

So DemiGodking where do you think the missing health go? the heck hahaha
"
popotm12 wrote:
"
Spoiler
"
popotm12 wrote:

Spoiler

There's something I don't understand why I having a low hp 7.2k only and your's was like 9k hp- 9.5k hp
we only have small gap at item stats and tree that should be around 500 hp to 1k hp gap only but no 2k hp is missing lol where did that go

lvl 89

HP 7,200 HP
810 STR
same tree all hp nodes
all of my items have t1 hp from 81 - 99 (boots, helmet, gloves, rings x2, amulet, belt) with str stats

So DemiGodking where do you think the missing health go? the heck hahaha

Do you have all your Jewels with 7% max life each?
I have some question too....
I saw your picture with almost 3900 life regen. I have level 85, 7700 hp, your skill tree, only mace and shield Uniq and other items rare with +60-85 life. Have only 1200 life regen unbuff. With 5 endurance charge around 1600.

Where do you get 3900 lige regen???? I think is impossible.(i bought Marble amulet with 1,6% and it will give me +130 life regen :/ )
"
Elerian wrote:
I have some question too....
I saw your picture with almost 3900 life regen. I have level 85, 7700 hp, your skill tree, only mace and shield Uniq and other items rare with +60-85 life. Have only 1200 life regen unbuff. With 5 endurance charge around 1600.

Where do you get 3900 lige regen???? I think is impossible.(i bought Marble amulet with 1,6% and it will give me +130 life regen :/ )

That screenshot is with everything proc'd. Glove enchantment, boot enchantment, full endurances, vitality, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info