[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Fieze wrote:
Would Essence of Delirium or Horror give RF more damage? Delirium gives 30% more DoT damage to socketed gems, and Horror gives 30% more elemental damage to socketed gems. Just wondering which would be more beneficial.

I'm not sure, would have to test it somehow. My gut says it should be the same endn result.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi DemiGodking, i want to make an RF character but i heard that scion also good with RF, so in ur opinion, which woul excels better with same quipment and level, a chieftain or a scion? thanks :)
Why do you not take heart of flame above cruel preparation? Is the extra damage really not worth it?
"
wortell wrote:
Hi DemiGodking, i want to make an RF character but i heard that scion also good with RF, so in ur opinion, which woul excels better with same quipment and level, a chieftain or a scion? thanks :)

Both are good, chieftain gets more regen though.
"
Itsloltime321 wrote:
Why do you not take heart of flame above cruel preparation? Is the extra damage really not worth it?

I wanted the AoE from witch start.
I have read the entire thread and can't remember if this idea was proposed. Could you run Herald of Ice and/or Herald of Thunder with an increased AOE gem to proc Elemental Equilibrium? This seems so easy that there must be a reason not to do this in substitution for running cyclone with a cold or lightning damage mod.

Thanks
I'm personally finding grinding to lvl 68 annoying and boring ... i do not like the other fire spells and all enemies are fire resistant ... i really hope at lvl 68 this build starts to shine or the feeling will be of a total waste of time ...
"
WolfeDude wrote:
I have read the entire thread and can't remember if this idea was proposed. Could you run Herald of Ice and/or Herald of Thunder with an increased AOE gem to proc Elemental Equilibrium? This seems so easy that there must be a reason not to do this in substitution for running cyclone with a cold or lightning damage mod.

Thanks

We don't have the mana reservation for that. 25% reservation for the same meffectm as addd cold or lightning to attacks seems like a waste.
"
Ylossakram wrote:
I'm personally finding grinding to lvl 68 annoying and boring ... i do not like the other fire spells and all enemies are fire resistant ... i really hope at lvl 68 this build starts to shine or the feeling will be of a total waste of time ...

This build is always slow and steady, start to finish!
Has any consideration been given to Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet? No strength or life but lots of extra fire damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info