[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

What tips can you give for uber lab? Izaro seems to outdamage with his attacks easily, and regen isn't usually enough because of RF.
"
Xirgous wrote:
I am setting up this build right now, and I know the build is mostly budget friendly , but let's say I have access to a lot of currency is there anything I can do to significantly improve the build?

+1% max res amulet/chest, level 21/20 gems across the board. Level 4 empower with level 21 purity of fire in a +1 helm along with the max res and you could get near fire immunity. Get flask nodes instead of some aoe and get insane ruby flask effect.

Corrupted gloves, ele weak on hit. Go duel curse and add flammability/enfeeble to EE for insane fire resist reduction on enemies.

Stack Reckless defences and get block cap.

Idk, lots of options to dump currency into it. Mirrored life/armour/es gear for more effective HP for RF to burn through. If you can get ES, RF burns for 70% of it as well as 90% of your life, so it's another way to gain dps.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Millennium wrote:
What tips can you give for uber lab? Izaro seems to outdamage with his attacks easily, and regen isn't usually enough because of RF.

If I said "get more regen" would you be upset? Lol

Use more mitigation techniques. Enfeeble instead of flammability for curse on hit, basalt/taste of hate/fortify/ make sure endurances are up. Maybe try using a Stibnite/Sulphur flask to reduce his chance to hit/up your regen more. Decoy totem/stone golem can taunt him off you as well.

Izaro's attacks are extremely telegraphed, that is to say, you can dodge 99% of his attacks just by moving around a bit. If he hits you hard, teleport away and regen up and then go back in.

Uber Izaro Hard Mode:
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Oct 20, 2016, 1:04:46 AM
Currently running a different rf build thinking about trading to this one. Atm considering running the opal rings with essence of anger for something like 50 extra ele dps for ring. Just hard to roll. My best is like 55 percent ele with 70 life.
thanks for this build, its fun. i am however testing some modifications. what you think about these changes:

-I dropped curse on hit and replaced it with blasphemy (using flammability)
-I dropped vitality to be able to use blasphemy and replaced it with herald of ash.
-Also i use decoy totem on my 5L 6socket body armour in the "extra" socket
-Respecced EE from passive tree

the clear speed is much much faster atm, also i dont have problem with life regen(bit over 1k per sec without boosts, i have 7 endu charges) ( im on 7,4k hp atm).
mana is so low i cant use lightning warp (could replace it with leap slam perhaps depending how much mana it cost).
i have very few mana but can still spam cyclone no problem

im on level 85 atm, do you think these changes are any worth?

my gear atm:
Spoiler
Last edited by Reindeer_Jesus on Oct 20, 2016, 11:45:29 AM
"
thanks for this build, its fun. i am however testing some modifications. what you think about these changes:
Spoiler

-I dropped vitality to be able to use blasphemy and replaced it with herald of ash.

the clear speed is much much faster atm, also i dont have problem with life regen(bit over 1k per sec without boosts, i have 7 endu charges) ( im on 7,4k hp atm).
mana is so low i cant use lightning warp (could replace it with leap slam perhaps depending how much mana it cost).

my gear atm:
Spoiler

Herald of Ashe? Does nothing?? Decoy totem sure. Blas is fine, I prefer'd having my mana reserved for armour/resist. No lightning warp sounds like a slow movement skill.

But all in all, if it works for you, sure.
"
"
Spoiler

my gear atm:
Spoiler

Herald of Ashe? Does nothing?? Decoy totem sure. Blas is fine, I prefer'd having my mana reserved for armour/resist. No lightning warp sounds like a slow movement skill.

But all in all, if it works for you, sure.

this is true actually. herald of ash is useless.so i took it away. not using it gives me enough mana to use lightning warp again. any suggestion for some red gem i could use as i have extra free socket now? (i could use vitality there and use it against bosses instead of flammability?)
My gear

Spoiler

Jews and final stats

Spoiler

At the start, thank you so much for this build.
I do T9-T10 maps using only one hand :D And mouse :)
Uber lab is easy to :D
Im only 86 lvl.

Any advices about my gear and jews?

About lab encht I know :).
"
Aserlin wrote:
Spoiler
My gear

Spoiler

Jews and final stats

Spoiler

At the start, thank you so much for this build.
I do T9-T10 maps using only one hand :D And mouse :)
Uber lab is easy to :D
Im only 86 lvl.

Any advices about my gear and jews?

About lab encht I know :).

Lab enchants, strength on your chest. Maybe try using Faster Attacks instead of Life Gained on Hit. Might help your clear speed. Jewels need to be yolo exalted ;)
Would Essence of Delirium or Horror give RF more damage? Delirium gives 30% more DoT damage to socketed gems, and Horror gives 30% more elemental damage to socketed gems. Just wondering which would be more beneficial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info