[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hi, I am trying this build and am in cruel, act 3 heading to Piety. When should I be changing too RF Blade vortex etc. ? The Fire Storm is beginning to lack luster for me.

Is the a base Life pool / Regen to shoot for B4 changing over?

Thanks!
Last edited by UlfgarMag on Oct 19, 2016, 5:58:08 AM
At least lvl 65 because you can't wear that shield.
I got to level 83 yesterday. Took the Doryani's + Kaom's Heart line, as i was having trouble to buy High life + high strength gear and cap my resists.

Right now i have just short of 9k life and i'm soloing T10-11 maps (and have died twice in all my mapping experience). Haven't done Atziri or Uber Lab yet, as i just want to progress on maps.

Have to say this is the coolest character i have ever played.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
I got to level 83 yesterday. Took the Doryani's + Kaom's Heart line, as i was having trouble to buy High life + high strength gear and cap my resists.

Right now i have just short of 9k life and i'm soloing T10-11 maps (and have died twice in all my mapping experience). Haven't done Atziri or Uber Lab yet, as i just want to progress on maps.

Have to say this is the coolest character i have ever played.

Sounds good to me :). Glad you're enjoying it and thank you for playing it!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
what's the better option as the weapon? Doryani or Doon C.?and why? Except for elemental damage on it I'm not sure which one is better.

Also, only mod I can add on my belt is more elemental damage, should I add it? will it boost my overall dmg?

Thanks!
Really enjoying this build. It feels so satisfying toasting maps by just running into mobs like that. The build makes creative use of elemental equilibrium and elemental overload which is also a plus as well as Righteous Fire being my favorite skill. My only criticism is that leveling towards level 65 to use Rise of the Phoenix felt painfully long even when using Firestorm and Searing Bond. But I suppose that can't really be avoided without using many respec points.

Anyways, I'm currently running your recommended skill links so the only mana-consuming skills besides mana reservation are Enduring Cry and Lightning Warp. What do you think of grabbing Mind Over Matter for more damage mitigation?
"
B3rbo wrote:
what's the better option as the weapon? Doryani or Doon C.?and why? Except for elemental damage on it I'm not sure which one is better.

Also, only mod I can add on my belt is more elemental damage, should I add it? will it boost my overall dmg?

Thanks!

Check the FAQ for the first question.

Second one, if by more elemental damage you mean "increased % elemental damage with weapons", that does nothing for you.
"
Really enjoying this build. It feels so satisfying toasting maps by just running into mobs like that. The build makes creative use of elemental equilibrium and elemental overload which is also a plus as well as Righteous Fire being my favorite skill. My only criticism is that leveling towards level 65 to use Rise of the Phoenix felt painfully long even when using Firestorm and Searing Bond. But I suppose that can't really be avoided without using many respec points.

Anyways, I'm currently running your recommended skill links so the only mana-consuming skills besides mana reservation are Enduring Cry and Lightning Warp. What do you think of grabbing Mind Over Matter for more damage mitigation?

I leveled slowly at the start of a league with trash self found gear until I got to 65, hence the terrible leveling advice :P.

You could just be melee or anything else and respec to rf at 65+, but I didn't want to use regrets.

MoM is kinda bad if you don't have a lot of actual mana sitting in your unreserved pool. If you can manage to get like 1-2k mana unreserved, it'll add 300-600 effective life (kinda pointless).

"
Alibangbang wrote:
The Forum guide helped me a lot. I also really appreciated your moments of comedic genius in your leveling guide. I am newly back to PoE, and brand new in Essence League. Eventually the melee was wearing on me and just getting difficult after Dominus. Also, since I'd been gone so long, I had never seen Lab til yesterday, so I died a few attempts. Found this build/guide, respec'd my Gear to caster, and then proceeded to one shot everything as a firestorm/searing bond caster. The Lab? 1 shot, was a joke. The rest of A4+boss, 1 shot. Subbed and liked your YT vid. Thanks again!

Quoting myself so as to update for current status. I was also visited by some one I didn't know yesterday due to my OP in thread so I'm also posting for them if they are reading again.

Hit 65 today, threw on the Phoenix and Boon as suggested, and yes they were only 1C each, excellent.
I had to retool a few of my gears to get the blue sockets I needed. Since you're all familiar with those kinds of struggles I'll just say I got lucky being born a hoarder/pack-rat.

Anyway, my first real issue was, I was losing more HP than I was getting via Regen. It was more like, a slow bleed. Not too bad, but I was net negative. I made sure my resists were correct and fire maxed as it is supposed to be etc..

So, I had to respec 6 points from my passives. What I did was remove gems and the +1 endurance charge from Marauder, which freed up enough to pick up Master of Arena and Combat Stamina, boosting my regen 2.8% from where I started. And at that is literally ALL I had to do to make the bleeding stop, I'm net positive now standing in a combat zone WITH stone golem buff.

Lvl 65 HP 3750 Regen 503.7

I'm running Determination and not Vitality. If I need to I will swap Vitality in since it's leveled, until I pick up a few more of the remaining regeneration passives.

Thanks for reading and the guide.

You gotta WANT that Cowbell!
I am setting up this build right now, and I know the build is mostly budget friendly , but let's say I have access to a lot of currency is there anything I can do to significantly improve the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info