[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey man, I'm currently running this build level 77 and it's great. I just have one question, is it possible to do maps that have the mod: "players have no life regen"
Sorry if it's a stupid question
IGN: OverclockGG
"
Jericho000 wrote:
Hey man, I'm currently running this build level 77 and it's great. I just have one question, is it possible to do maps that have the mod: "players have no life regen"
Sorry if it's a stupid question

Lol. Try to sustain RF without your shield/purity of fire on, it feels like that, only 5x faster.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey i got a question,

where does the 4% life regen come from with the gloves enchant? ( the consecrated ground thingy)

i mean that stuff does chaos damage right ? my chaos damage is -60% we take alot of damage from those clouds, and if im not mistaken there isnt anywhere in the tree that says we get life regen if we stand in clouds, or if we take crits.

hope you can help me out here,

cheers,

newoz
"
goldenflash wrote:
Hey i got a question,

where does the 4% life regen come from with the gloves enchant? ( the consecrated ground thingy)

i mean that stuff does chaos damage right ? my chaos damage is -60% we take alot of damage from those clouds, and if im not mistaken there isnt anywhere in the tree that says we get life regen if we stand in clouds, or if we take crits.

hope you can help me out here,

cheers,

newoz

Consecrated ground doesn't deal chaos damage? It gives us 4% life regen while standing in it.
LiftingNerd just posted his version of RF. Any thoughts on the pros and cons on his tree?
http://poeurl.com/Ofu

His char, with skill gems and gear, LiftingBurnsBro:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LiftingNerdBro/characters
Last edited by Ramosi on Oct 28, 2016, 8:15:14 AM
I simply cannot sustain RF at lvl 65 :(
My Purity of Fire and Vitality are lvl 12
RF is lvl 16
Life is 4169
Regen is 445.3/sec
Fire res is 86%

Not sure what im doing wrong but can't take bosses even with constant use of potions ..
"
Yloss wrote:
I simply cannot sustain RF at lvl 65 :(
My Purity of Fire and Vitality are lvl 12
RF is lvl 16
Life is 4169
Regen is 445.3/sec
Fire res is 86%

Not sure what im doing wrong but can't take bosses even with constant use of potions ..

Your purity is too low, try adding Vitality to the mix as well.
"

+1% max res amulet/chest, level 21/20 gems across the board. Level 4 empower with level 21 purity of fire in a +1 helm along with the max res and you could get near fire immunity.

Question about this point. Looks like the breakpoint for increased max fire res is level 23 on purity of fire. After that no further increases can be had. Thus a level 21 pof plus level 3 empower gets you to that point a lot cheaper. Or a level 20 pof plus level 2 empower in the +1 helm which is even cheaper with that affordable unique, giving up some stats to get it of course. Is my reasoning sound?. Is there any real further gain by going all out as you describe, like for running certain map modifications that reduce resistances?
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"

+1% max res amulet/chest, level 21/20 gems across the board. Level 4 empower with level 21 purity of fire in a +1 helm along with the max res and you could get near fire immunity.

Question about this point. Looks like the breakpoint for increased max fire res is level 23 on purity of fire. After that no further increases can be had. Thus a level 21 pof plus level 3 empower gets you to that point a lot cheaper. Or a level 20 pof plus level 2 empower in the +1 helm which is even cheaper with that affordable unique, giving up some stats to get it of course. Is my reasoning sound?. Is there any real further gain by going all out as you describe, like for running certain map modifications that reduce resistances?

If you really want to min max, then yea, go for it. I don't know if it's worth it personally. I could run minus max res, just had to keep up endurances to make up for the lost regen. Same story with -60% regen. No regen doesn't work though lol
Hi Demi nice guide by the way about the fire resist do you think using alpha is good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info