[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
My guide says nothing about anger, it does nothing for the build.

It's a detriment, even. With Elemental Equilibrium, that added Fire damage will give enemies +25% Fire Resistance when you hit with Cyclone.

"
You have to turn on the auras by yourself lol.

Yup, another thing in the guide that's slightly misleading. You really only need a 2L for CWDT and Blade Vortex. The other two gems are auras, so they don't need to be linked to anything.
Hey, I'm just curious. Not to come off like a dick or anything, but I've invested many ex into the build and have all item slots mostly min/maxed with much higher life/str than your gear shows. Ive also got higher life jewels and taken more life on the skill tree yet I'm still only hitting 8.8k life without Kaom's. I'm just trying to figure out what exactly it is that I'm missing that allows you to hit higher life with seemingly less investment into it. Btw a side note you can add to this is the high investment potential for the build if you want to take it to late game like I have. Example being the many exalt investment into a 91% max fire res build, using pariah unset ring, 21 PoF gem, corrupted +1 max all res Shaper's seed amulet and 1 max all res Kaom's heart. I can solo t15 maps and guardians/uberlab/atziri/pale council. I'm yet to try out Uber Atziri but I'm certain I can solo that. I'm also almost certain it's not Shaper viable no matter how much currency you throw at it.

Thanks a heap for the build guidelines.
"
Hey, I'm just curious. Not to come off like a dick or anything, but I've invested many ex into the build and have all item slots mostly min/maxed with much higher life/str than your gear shows. Ive also got higher life jewels and taken more life on the skill tree yet I'm still only hitting 8.8k life without Kaom's. I'm just trying to figure out what exactly it is that I'm missing that allows you to hit higher life with seemingly less investment into it. Btw a side note you can add to this is the high investment potential for the build if you want to take it to late game like I have. Example being the many exalt investment into a 91% max fire res build, using pariah unset ring, 21 PoF gem, corrupted +1 max all res Shaper's seed amulet and 1 max all res Kaom's heart. I can solo t15 maps and guardians/uberlab/atziri/pale council. I'm yet to try out Uber Atziri but I'm certain I can solo that. I'm also almost certain it's not Shaper viable no matter how much currency you throw at it.

Thanks a heap for the build guidelines.

Your amulet/ring both are missing max life rolls and t1 strength. That's easily 120+ life on amulet missing, and 100+ on ring. Shaper would just take an inordinate amount of time I think. It's not as if we can't out regen most of the damage. But he has a hefty dps check. Give it a shot, let me know ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

My guide says nothing about anger, it does nothing for the build. You have to turn on the auras by yourself lol. And you want them both to be level 20.

Okay, you are right :D My first char is a witch with fire rain as well and supported by anger ... so i used anger as well as i play with fire rain again ;)

Anyway, as i play with fire rain, if i start both auras, have only 86 mana left, not enough for now :) but will try to change my armor to something with more resistance so i can start burn everything :)

Thanks for clarify :)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Nov 11, 2016, 5:45:28 PM
I was thinking about going dual curse with Heretic's Veil, possibly vulnerability and flammability alongside purity of fire and lvl 3/4 enlighten. For +1 curse I plan on using windscream boots.

With this setup I wont be cycloning to curse on hit since I quite dislike it for slowing down the whole clear speed. However I will have to rely on shield charge's lightning/cold damage to proc elemental equilibrium. I will be shield charging into packs all the time anyway and considering the large AOE of it and EE's 5 second duration, I think I will be fine and instead of slowing down with cyclone I will be getting somewhat faster with shield charge. Although I have to admit, keeping up EE during boss fights with shield charge may be a little awkward.

Not having any life on boots and helm will hurt but I think overall having another curse like vulnerability should increase the clear speed.

What do you think of this setup?
Using your build for the essence league, and am loving it. This is my gear right now, I feel like am not healing enough, damage is mediocre and having low armor. Am at 7.9k life with belly and rare gloves. If am using kaom's and wyrm gloves ill be at 8.9k health

This is my gear

Spoiler

this is the tooltip in hideout

I also bought kaom's heart and wyrm gloves (was using belly and a rare gloves as you can see in the gear section), what gems do you think I should use after using kaom's heart? Do i drop cyclone and add a orb of storm for EE? And should i remove remove cast when dmg with immortal call? because am losing the body sockets.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

Edit 1:
This tooltip is without the PoF and Determination/Vitality

Last edited by Intoxicated on Nov 13, 2016, 5:53:58 AM
Hey,

thx for the guide, but a quick question. Could I also lvl with cyclone to lvl 68 with the same skilltree and switch then to pure righteos or how do you lvl with firestorm, because I cant lvl with it, because I dont have enough INT or DEX.

Would be great if someone could reccomend good leveling uniques, I have big dmg and survivability problems with firestorm.
Last edited by Gambler92 on Nov 13, 2016, 3:41:30 PM
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

thx for the guide, but a quick question. Could I also lvl with cyclone to lvl 68 with the same skilltree and switch then to pure righteos or how do you lvl with firestorm, because I cant lvl with it, because I dont have enough INT or DEX.

Would be great if someone could reccomend good leveling uniques, I have big dmg and survivability problems with firestorm.

buy a Cauterizer, its a 2h axe with a ton of added fire damage. can use cyclone with that or whatever skill you want.
"
Intoxicated wrote:
Using your build for the essence league, and am loving it. This is my gear right now, I feel like am not healing enough,
Spoiler
damage is mediocre and having low armor. Am at 7.9k life with belly and rare gloves. If am using kaom's and wyrm gloves ill be at 8.9k health

This is my gear

Spoiler

this is the tooltip in hideout

I also bought kaom's heart and wyrm gloves (was using belly and a rare gloves as you can see in the gear section), what gems do you think I should use after using kaom's heart? Do i drop cyclone and add a orb of storm for EE? And should i remove remove cast when dmg with immortal call? because am losing the body sockets.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

Edit 1:
This tooltip is without the PoF and Determination/Vitality

You're missing a lot of life/strength on your gear. If you want to abuse Doon Cubyari properly, you want more than 800 strength. Otherwise, Doryani's will give you higher damage. That being said, go for the 2% regen boot uber lab enchant, and try to get "of light" for your gloves. That will give you spikes of regen if you need it.
"
nutrim wrote:
I was thinking about going dual curse with Heretic's Veil, possibly vulnerability and flammability alongside purity of fire and lvl 3/4 enlighten. For +1 curse I plan on using windscream boots.

With this setup I wont be cycloning to curse on hit since I quite dislike it for slowing down the whole clear speed. However I will have to rely on shield charge's lightning/cold damage to proc elemental equilibrium. I will be shield charging into packs all the time anyway and considering the large AOE of it and EE's 5 second duration, I think I will be fine and instead of slowing down with cyclone I will be getting somewhat faster with shield charge. Although I have to admit, keeping up EE during boss fights with shield charge may be a little awkward.

Not having any life on boots and helm will hurt but I think overall having another curse like vulnerability should increase the clear speed.

What do you think of this setup?

You might be better off with a +1 curse amulet or a ring. Life is very important for the build. I wouldn't use heretic's, just apply the curses yourself with curse on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info